Tour group says no more Americans to North Korea after Warmbier death
Tuesday, 20 June 2017 () The travel company that took University of Virginia student Otto Warmbier to North Korea said Monday that it is wrangling with the 22-year-old's death and will no longer take Americans to North Korea.
President Trump is signaling a shift in the U.S. approach to dealing with North Korea. Since the death of American college student Otto Warmbier, the president seems to have lost faith in China's ability to pressure North Korea. Margaret Brennan reports.
The day after Otto Warmbier's death, the White House said it hopes China can put more pressure on North Korea. But Trump, in a tweet, seems skeptical. Video... USATODAY.com - Front PageAlso reported by •Huffington Post •NPR
Otto Warmbier’s “New Year’s Eve” tour to the Democratic People’s Republic of North Korea (DPRK) took a dark turn early last year, when he was arrested... FOXNews.com - WorldAlso reported by •USATODAY.com