Shipping estimates for the iPhone X have improved across Europe and Asia today, with many regional online Apple stores now quoting delivery within the first eight days of December.
France, Belgium,.. MacRumours.com
· *Apple supplier Foxconn has admitted to using illegal intern labour to assemble the iPhone X.*
· *Students said they worked 11-hour days, which is a breach of Chinese labour law.*
· *The scandal.. Business Insider
iPhone X is rated the best camera for photos and the best screen ever for a smartphone. The 2018 iPad Pro is getting the iPhone X's Face ID. Plus, Animoji Karaoke takes over social media. Source: Apple Byte -
Apple computer scientists working on autonomous vehicle technology have posted a research paper online describing how self-driving cars can spot cyclists and pedestrians using fewer sensors (via.. MacRumours.com
Apple and Foxconn have a well-documented history of labor abuses ranging from underpaying employees to compulsory over time that have been blamed for a slew of deaths and suicides among Foxconn's.. Zero Hedge
If you ever watched an Apple press event, you certainly know that the first 10 minutes or so are used by the company to brag about its eco-friendly business, with various executives or CEO Tim Cook.. Softpedia
The encryption debate is heating back up.
Monday, the San Antonio Express-News confirmed that Texas authorities have served Apple with a search warrant for files stored on an iPhone SE discovered at.. Mashable
· *Advances in machine learning now mean that doctors can take a photo and identify the disease or condition depicted.*
· *Apple is a fan of one specific app, VisualDx, that uses new machine.. Business Insider
· *Apple had shown a growing tendency to delay or make vague promises about when it will deliver new products.
· *The latest example is with its HomePod smart speaker, which it was supposed to.. Business Insider
The iPhone X is the most expensive mobile phone on the market. It is a fact that consumers have largely gotten used to, and many early buyers now acquiesce that the high price is worth it. During.. Business Insider
Apple’s CEO Tim Cook is not an avid Twitter user, but every once in a while he uses the social network to quickly share some messages on topics that he finds interesting. More recently, Cook used.. Softpedia
Apple continued to see strong worldwide sales across its MacBook line-up in the third quarter of 2017, according to new market research conducted by TrendForce. Apple's laptop sales once again exceeded.. MacRumours.com
Looks like Tim Cook might have sent this tweet out a little too quickly.
The Apple CEO on Wednesday congratulated Australia on saying "yes" to same-sex marriage — except he added an emoji of the.. Mashable
Taiwanese manufacturer Quanta Computer, a primary assembler of the Apple Watch, has revealed that it is working on an augmented reality product for an undisclosed company that some industry observers.. MacRumours.com
CoachGuitar is the world’s most popular guitar learning app, and has earned more than 15,000 5-star reviews from users in over 140 countries. Apple CEO Tim Cook recently noted that app’s at the.. PRWeb
Apple has made no secret of its interest in augmented reality (AR) -- in interviews CEO Tim Cook gives it as much attention as sales growth. Now, it's rumoured that the company's 2019 iPhone release.. TUAW Also reported by •engadget
Apple has retaken the lead in the global wearable band market thanks to strong Apple Watch shipments in the third quarter of this year, according to new research data from Canalys. According to the.. MacRumours.com
· *LinkedIn employee Mariah Walton realized she was missing CEO Jeff Weiner's visit to the social network's Dublin offices, so she left him a note.*
· *Weiner saw her note and took a selfie at her.. Business Insider
· *Apple stores have become overcrowded in recent years as the company has become more popular and successful.*
· *Technicians called "Geniuses" say they're feeling strained from the additional.. Business Insider
With fewer major selling points and given a consumer preference for the iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X, Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo expects iPhone 8 production to see a 50-60 percent sequential decline this.. MacRumours.com