NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. stocks are mixed Monday morning as clothing and household goods companies climb while industrial companies stumble. Major indexes are at all-time highs after a six-week winning.. SeattlePI.com
U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday dismissed the possibility of limiting popular 401(k) retirement savings plans to help pay for Republicans’ sweeping tax plan and expressed doubts about adding.. Source: Wochit Headline News -
Technology is moving front and center on Wall Street. This fact has many people worried about their jobs.
Wall Street is ramping up spending on technology and hiring more people with tech skills. This.. Source: Wochit Headline News -
Donald Trump plans to allow the release of long-secret files on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
In a Tweet on Saturday, the current US leader said he would let the classified.. Source: euronews (in English) -
The S&P 500 hasn't seen a correction in almost two years. But a growing chorus of Wall Street strategists says one could be right around the corner. The most recent firm to sound the alarm is Bank of.. Source: Wochit Headline News -
(Reuters) - Wall Street indexes hovered at record levels on Monday as investors cheered the continuation of "Abenomics" following Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's emphatic win in the weekend polls. Reuters
Fidelity Investments’ stock-picking division held an emergency meeting last week to address inappropriate workplace conduct, including sexual harassment, amid a “yearslong problem,” the Wall.. bizjournals
· *Netflix announced plans to raise $1.6 billion in debt.*
· *The funds will be for general purpose uses, including funding new content.*
· *Shares are ticking higher, up 0.32% ahead of the.. Business Insider
Billionaire investor and Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal has slammed bitcoin and called it "Enron in the making".
He predicts the cryptocurrency, which is on a streak hitting all time highs over.. City A.M.
· *EventShares just launched its US Tax Reform Fund (TAXR), which gives investors exposure to companies that are poised to see the greatest benefit from Trump's tax measures.*
· *It's the first.. Business Insider
Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSL), which can’t make electric cars fast enough to meet demand, is to build a factory in Shanghai. The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) reported over the weekend that the US company had.. Proactive Investors
Shares in T-Mobile US Inc (NASDAQ:TMUS) moved higher in pre-market trade on Monday after the wireless carrier topped Wall Street estimates with its quarterly profit and raised the lower end of its.. Proactive Investors
Tesla has been hinting at a Chinese plant since 2014 and now it appears the company has finally received approval for one. Citing people familiar with the matter, The Wall Street Journal on Sunday.. MotorAuthority
*Lessons On Anniversary Of 1987 Crash Including Gold's 24% Gain In 1987*
* **- Next Wall Street Crash looms? Lessons on anniversary of crash
- 30 years since stock market 'Black Monday' crash of.. Zero Hedge
· *The Toys R US bankruptcy is going to impact holiday sales, Hasbro says.*
· *Hasbro estimates fourth quarter revenue will come in at $1.7 billion to $1.74 billion, missing Wall Street.. Business Insider
NEW YORK (Reuters) - T-Mobile US Inc's quarterly profit topped Wall Street analyst estimates as the No. 3 U.S. wireless carrier raised the lower end of its expected range of customer additions for the.. Reuters