An animal rescue group in Michigan is currently caring for a puppy who was abandoned by his owners after getting stung by a massive swarm of bees.
A dog group in Michigan is currently caring for a puppy who was abandoned by his owners after getting stung by a massive swarm of bees.
Luvnpupz recently posted a Facebook message about their new addition named Stinger who is described as a “10 month old deaf pit mix.”
Photos show the white and brown dog with numerous red welts caused by the serious allergic reaction he had from the stings.
Nevertheless, the Detroit Free Press quotes the rescue group’s founder Carri Shipala as saying about Stinger: “He’s eating, drinking, going potty… So, he's not miserable by any means. He’s completely spoiled....”
He has since been diagnosed with sarcoptic mange which is caused by highly transferrable skin mites, but the problem is treatable.
Luvnpupz’s main goal is to rehabilitate Stinger and eventually find him a forever home, but his health care expenses are expected to be somewhat high so donations have been requested.