China just slammed massive tariffs on $34 billion worth of US goods — here's what will get hit
Friday, 6 July 2018 · *China responded to PresidentDonald Trump's tariffs with trade restrictions of their own on Friday.*
· *The Chinese tariffs will apply to $34 billion worth of US exports to China.*
· *The list of goods hit by the tariffs includes soybeans, pork, fish, orange juice, and whiskey.*
· *Here's a rundown of the major...
The United States and China slapped tariffs on $34 billion worth of each other’s imports on Friday. Reuters reports Beijing accused Washington of triggering the “largest-scale trade war." President Trump warned Friday that the US may target over $500 billion worth of Chinese goods. Critics fear...
· *China is set to impose 5% - 10% tariffs on $60 billion worth of US goods.*
· *Wall Street starts the day higher despite trade worries.*
· *US Dollar... FXstreet.com - MarketsAlso reported by •Newsy •NPR
· President Donald Trump is expected to hit China with a tariff on another $200 billion worth of Chinese goods.
· The move will be a major escalation of the... Business Insider - BusinessAlso reported by •FXstreet.com •NPR •FOXNews.com