Johnson & Johnson is sliding after a jury awarded $4.69 billion to 22 women who said its talcum baby powder gave them cancer
Friday, 13 July 2018 · *Johnson & Johnson on Thursday was ordered to pay $4.69 billion to the 22 women who said its talcum baby powder gave them ovarian cancer.*
· *It was the sixth-largest product-defect award in US history.*
· *Johnson & Johnson shares were down 2.68% early Friday.*
· *Watch Johnson & Johnson trade in real time here.*
According to a report by Reuters, on Wednesday, a key supplier of talc used in Johnson & Johnson's baby powder filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the wake of multibillion-dollar lawsuits alleging its..
Johnson & Johnson has reported better than expected earnings for it's fourth quarter of 2018.
Business Insider reports that shares were sliding, down 1.39%.
The company's 2019 full-year guidance fell..
· Pharmaceutical giant Johnson and Johnson is buying surgical robotics company Auris Health for $3.4 billion.
· "In this new era of health care, we're aiming... Business Insider Also reported by •bizjournals