Ford's sales in China collapsed 43% in September amid Trump's trade war and an economic slowdown (F)
Friday, 12 October 2018 · Ford sales in China tanked 43% in September compared to the same month in 2017.
· The drop is due to a confluence of factors, from Ford's makeover of the company to the Chinese economic slowdown.
· The growing trade war between the US and China also likely played a role.
· Ford has been dealing with a series of maladies...
According to Business Insider, Ford’s sales in China have dropped in September. One reason for sales falling is President Donald Trump’s trade war with China. Another reason is the general slowdown in the Chinese economy. Data from the company shows that overall sales in China fell 43 percent...
Jim Cramer talks to TheStreet about the market rally, the tech effect on the market and whether or not investors should be considering tech ETFs. Tech ETFs vs Strong Tech Stocks In Cramer's column for..
· *GoPro says it will move the production of most of its US-bound cameras out of China by next summer.*
· *The action-camera maker says it hopes to... Business Insider - TechnologyAlso reported by •FXstreet.com
At first blush, the US-China cease-fire was the headline of the G20 summit. But there was another, perhaps more profound, story, as China's Xi presented himself... Christian Science Monitor - Front PageAlso reported by •SeattlePI.com •Business Insider •FXstreet.com
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is celebrating the 90-day truce it reached in its trade war with China as a significant breakthrough despite scant... SeattlePI.com - BusinessAlso reported by •Seattle Times