Tesla has officially filed to trademark Elon Musk's 'Teslaquila' (TSLA)
Friday, 12 October 2018 **
· *Tesla has filed an official trademark application for Elon Musk's "Teslaquila." *
· *Musk tweeted a photo of the liquor, complete with Tesla branding and logo. *
· *The billionaire seems to be back to his usual antics after a $20 million settlement with the Securities and Exchange Commission. *
While the Dow took a major slide on Wednesday, Chinese electric car company NIO is surging for the second straight day. But can the Tesla rival compete with its American counterpart? Tamara Warren, co-host of Cheddar Rides, points out the company needs to start producing its own cars first.
After turning its second-ever quarterly profit, it appears that Tesla has its eyes on expanding! 'Insider' shares that Reuters reported that the company had begun the construction process on its first..
Elon Musk would like you to know he does not smoke pot. His comments to CBS' "60 Minutes" come amid an investigation by NASA and the Air Force about his smoking weed on Joe Rogan's podcast earlier this..
Amber Heard: I have a 'beautiful friendship' with Elon Musk The 32-year-old actress dated the Tesla founder for about a year until August 2017, before the pair reconciled for just a few weeks in early..
Tesla said in a blog post published on Friday that its general counsel, Todd Maron, will leave the automaker in January. Maron joined Tesla in 2013. Before working at Tesla, Maron had represented Musk..
· Tesla CEO Elon Musk said he has no respect for the Securities and Exchange Commission during a 60 Minutes interview on Sunday evening.
· Musk also said... Business Insider - TechnologyAlso reported by •Mediaite