JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon just took home a $31 million pay packet — despite the bank's share price dropping 9% last year
Friday, 18 January 2019 **
· *Jamie Dimon will receive a larger pay packet than last year after JPMorgan's "strong performance" in 2018. *
· *The bank's CEO will earn $31 million, up from $29.5 million in 2017, a 5% raise. *
· *JPMorgan shares fell 9% in 2018. *
JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon just got a raise, earning a $31 million salary, up...
► Subscribe to the Financial Times on YouTube: http://bit.ly/FTimeSubs
JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon has criticised shareholders who use proxy advisers as 'lazy' and 'irresponsible'. Lex's Oliver Ralph and Richard Stovin-Bradford discuss why such outsourcing irks Mr Dimon, when it is a service his...
Here's what Jim Cramer is watching in the markers Wednesday morning. Abbott's Earnings Abbott Labs reported first-quarter earnings that topped its own forecast. Abbott reported adjusted earnings of 63..
· Discovery CEO David Zaslav earned $129 million in 2018 and Disney CEO Bob Iger earned $65 million.
· Abigail Disney, the granddaughter of Disney cofounder... Business Insider Also reported by •Gothamist