Elon Musk said Tesla will make 500,000 cars this year — and then immediately backtracked (TSLA)
Wednesday, 20 February 2019 · *Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted the company will make 500,000 cars in 2019, and then almost immediately retracted his claim.*
· *"Meant to say annualized production rate at end of 2019 probably around 500k, ie 10k cars/week," Musk said. *
· *In October, Tesla agreed to establish more oversight on Musk's...
According to Digital Trends, the company co-founder and CEO, Elon Musk, confirmed that Tesla remains on-track to release a fully self-driving car before the end of 2019. Musk made the announcement on the Ark Invest podcast, saying, I think we will be feature complete, full self-driving, this year —...
Elon Musk Real Life Iron Man Documentary Movie trailer HD - Plot synopsis: Discover the meteoric rise of Elon Musk, the man who is transforming the way we think about travel technology through electric..
· *Tesla CEO Elon Musk said Sunday that he had "just deleted" his Twitter account.*
· *As of Monday morning, the account was still live.*
· *The... Business Insider Also reported by •Seattle Times •Newsmax •USATODAY.com
· Elon Musk has a $19.2 billion net worth.
· *As CEO of Tesla, SpaceX, and The Boring Company, Musk is an influential tech entrepreneur transforming the... Business Insider Also reported by •Seattle Times