Mark Zuckerberg says the Chris Hughes solution to break up Facebook would actually 'make it a lot harder' to solve election and privacy problems (FB)
Thursday, 23 May 2019 · *Mark Zuckerberg has pushed back at calls for Facebook to be broken up under antitrust law.*
· *The Facebook CEO argued that the company has plenty of competitors, and Facebook's scale helps it tackle abuse.*
· *A Facebook cofounder, Chris Hughes, recently argued that Zuckerberg had too much power and his company needed to...
House Financial Services Chairwoman Maxine Waters requested Facebook agree to a moratorium on Libra's development "until Congress and regulators have the opportunity to examine these issues" and called..
Your Facebook Profile Can Reveal Your Medical Conditions Your Facebook profile could be giving away too much personal information. A study published in peer-reviewed journal PLOS One has revealed that..
A doctored video of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg talking about the power of Facebook has been posted on Instagram, and the company does not have any plans to... Daily Caller Also reported by •TechCrunch •USATODAY.com
· *Facebook shares dropped sharply midday Wednesday after The Wall Street Journal reported the technology company had uncovered emails that appear to reflect a... Business Insider Also reported by •CBS News •Newsmax
· *Mark Zuckerberg has fallen from 16th to 55th place in Glassdoor's list of America's top CEOs.*
· *The ranking is based on anonymous reviews left by... Business Insider Also reported by •SeattlePI.com •Seattle Times