Trump reportedly green lighted some US firms to do business with Huawei ahead of US-China trade talks
Thursday, 10 October 2019 () **
· *The Trump administration will reportedly grant licenses to American companies to do business with Huawei, likely as a gesture of goodwill ahead of US-China trade talks this week.*
· *President Trump gave the go ahead last week to allow some US firms to supply non-sensitive goods to the blacklisted Chinese telecoms...
How're the markets looking? The U.S. and China are meeting to discuss the U.S.-China trade war and President Trump is slated to meet with Vice Premier Liu He Friday afternoon. So, how should investors approach the trade talks and the possible volatility that could come if the meeting is canceled or...
· Every time President Donald Trump says he has a trade deal with China the stock market rallies.
· And then it turns out the deal is vapor.
· Meanwhile,... Business Insider Also reported by •NYTimes.com