United States  

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry respond to President Trump’s tweet about not paying for their security in LA

FOXNews.com Monday, 30 March 2020
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry said they never had plans to ask the United States government to pay for their personal security amid their reported move to Los Angeles.
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Video credit: Wochit Entertainment - Published
News video: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Seclude Themselves In Los Angeles

Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Seclude Themselves In Los Angeles 00:32

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry settled in Los Angeles during the coronavirus outbreak. According to Elle, the couple were previously in Vancouver Island with their son Archie. A source told People the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were “in a secluded compound.” A palace source said the Sussexes are...

You Might Like


Related videos from verified sources

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Reportedly Delay Rebranding Due to Coronavirus Pandemic [Video]

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Reportedly Delay Rebranding Due to Coronavirus Pandemic

It's the end of an era for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle… March 31st marked the official end of the transition period the couple entered as they prepared to leave official royal life according to..

Credit: Buzz60     Duration: 01:07Published
Prince Harry, Duchess Meghan Give Up Royal Titles Today [Video]

Prince Harry, Duchess Meghan Give Up Royal Titles Today

The couple has reportedly relocated to Los Angeles. DeMarco Morgan reports.

Credit: CBS2 LA     Duration: 00:33Published
Prince Harry and Meghan Excited About The Future [Video]

Prince Harry and Meghan Excited About The Future

Prince Harry and Meghan are stepping down as senior royals and are reportedly excited about the future. Buzz60’s Keri Lumm has more.

Credit: Buzz60     Duration: 01:01Published

Related news from verified sources

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Respond to Donald Trump Refusing to Pay Their Security Costs

Also responding to a Daily Mail article, which claims that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex would have to 'plead' with the president for protection, is 'The View'...
AceShowbiz

Trump says U.S. will not pay for security protection for Prince Harry

President Donald Trump said on Sunday that the United States would not pay for security protection for Britain's Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, who,...
Reuters Also reported by •USATODAY.comJust JaredFOXNews.comLainey GossipSeattle Times

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Have 'No Plans' to Ask US for Security as Trump Tweets 'They Must Pay'

The couple have arranged for a 'privately funded' security detail following their move to Los Angeles.
Entertainment Tonight


Tweets about this