United States  

Celebrating 10 Years of Trusted News Discovery
One News Page
> >

Ballard fire likely caused by overheated electrical system, officials say; damage estimated at $3 million

Seattle Times Tuesday, 8 October 2019
The fire that tore through a strip of Ballard businesses Monday was most likely caused by an overheated electrical system, Seattle Fire Department investigators determined Tuesday. The blaze left behind an estimated $3 million in damage to the property and the contents inside, at Kitchen N Things, La Isla and Pho Big Bowl restaurants, Octo […]
0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 
Credit: WKBT - Published < > Embed
News video: Sprinkler system at UW-La Crosse stops fire at Eagle Hall: minor water damage

Sprinkler system at UW-La Crosse stops fire at Eagle Hall: minor water damage

A fire broke out at UW-La Crosse on Thursday night. La Crosse Fire Department officials said they believe a fan malfunctioned on the first floor of Eagle Hall setting the carpet on fire.

Recent related videos from verified sources

2019's Biggest Wildfire Contained And Extenguished [Video]2019's Biggest Wildfire Contained And Extenguished

California’s biggest and most ruinous wildfires this year was declared contained and extinguished. The wildfire scored 120 square miles of Sonoma County wine country and several homes. According to..

Credit: Wochit News     Duration: 00:32Published

Firefighters Try Hard to Control Spreading Brush Fire Inside Mobile Home Park [Video]Firefighters Try Hard to Control Spreading Brush Fire Inside Mobile Home Park

A brush fire started by a trash truck that had dumped a hot load on the side of the road on a windy day spread to a mobile home park. The fire engulfed many mobile homes and structures inside the..

Credit: Jukin Media     Duration: 02:51Published


Recent related news from verified sources

Adventist Health seeks $27 million in damages from PG&E

Roseville-based Adventist Health is seeking repayment from Pacific Gas & Electric Co. for fire damage incurred to one of Adventist's hospitals by the Camp Fire...
bizjournals

Fire at San Marco strip mall closes multiple small businesses

Several small businesses are closed down and recovering after a fire at a San Marco strip mall on Saturday severely damaged one building and caused moderate...
bizjournals

You Might Like


Tweets about this

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.