Coronavirus is cutting local transportation funding, putting major road and bridge projects on hold
Monday, 4 May 2020
States have postponed billions in road and bridge projects because of revenue losses from lower traffic volume caused by coronavirus shutdowns.
You Might Like
💡 One News Page Knowledge: Other News Mentions
Donald Trump: Coronavirus exploding around world United States president Donald Trump tells reporters that countries all overthe world are "exploding" with coronavirus. Mr Trump said the US governmenttask force to tackle the crisis had not been given enough credit for its work. Credit: PA - Press Association STUDIO Duration: 01:01 Published on January 1, 1970
Related videos from verified sources
Related news from verified sources
11 critical, unanswered questions about the coronavirus and COVID-19, the diseases it causes
· Experts continue to study the novel coronavirus as the number of people it infects and kills rises each day.
· Scientists are increasingly certain the...
on May 8, 2020
These are the 15 European health startups investors think will blow up during the coronavirus pandemic
· *Health startups are in the spotlight as governments around the world struggle to contain the coronavirus pandemic.
· *Investors are eyeing disruptive...
on May 4, 2020
Layoffs, imploding deals, and new opportunities. Here's everything you need to know about how the real-estate industry is transforming.
· Offices, hotels, and malls have been emptied by the coronavirus, which could lead to more than 18 months of disruption in our day-to-day lives.
on May 6, 2020
Tweets about this