Amazon Prime Day Fitbit Deals (2019): Best Fitbit Versa, Ionic & Charge 3 Deals Revealed by Saver Trends
Tuesday, 16 July 2019 *Compare the best Prime Day Fitbit deals and save during Amazon’s Prime Day 2019 sale*
Experts at Saver Trends have found the best Fitbit deals for Prime Day shoppers. The top deals are listed below.
*Best Fitbit Prime Day Deals:*
· *Save 20% off on the Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker* - measure your calorie burn during any exercise and achieve your fitness goals with the latest Fitbit Charge model
· *Save 15% off on the Fitbit Versa Smartwatch* - track all your daily activities and receive phone notifications on this water-resistant watch
· *Save $50 on the Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch* - enjoy dynamic personalized workouts and step-by-step coaching with this GPS smartwatch, on sale now
· *Save 25% off on the Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband* - save on Fitbit’s top-selling fitness tracker while it’s on sale at Amazon
· *Save up to 25% off on Fitbit activity trackers & smartwatches at the Amazon Prime Day sale* - including instant savings on the latest Fitbit Charge 3 activity tracker & Fitbit Versa smartwatch
For the full range of live deals check Amazon’s *Prime Day 2019 sale* page. Note that some Prime Day Lightning deals require Prime membership.
Originally a 24 hour sales event, Amazon have lengthened the Prime Day sale this year to make it the longest and biggest yet. An increasingly global event, last year members in Australia, Singapore, the Netherlands and Luxembourg participated in Prime Day for the first time. Over 5 million kitchen products were purchased by shoppers in last year’s sale, with the Instant Pot 6 Qt Cooker selling over 300,000 units in the US.
When can shoppers enjoy the Prime Day 2019 sale? This year Prime Day starts at midnight PT on Monday, July 15 and ends at 11:59 pm PT on Tuesday, July 16.
Saver Trends has a team of dedicated deals researchers that compare and review the best Fitbit deals available during popular shopping events. Check out the full range of live deals on *Amazon’s Prime Day page*.
*About Saver Trends:* Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.