Facebook investors want to seize a golden opportunity to fire Mark Zuckerberg as chairman (FB)
Monday, 16 April 2018 **
· *A second Facebook investor wants Mark Zuckerberg out as chairman.*
· *Zuckerberg controls Facebook thanks to the way the company's stock is structured, meaning he has final say on the future direction of the company.*
· *That's frustrating for activist investors who watched the Cambridge Analytica scandal wipe $60...
According to Business Insider, "Mark Zuckerberg's security costs hit $20 million in 2018 after a disastrous year for Facebook, in which it became a lightning rod for the techlash." Zuckerberg has also..
· *Facebook's activist shareholders are making another attempt to fire Mark Zuckerberg as chairman and rip up the company's share structure.*
· *They will... Business Insider Also reported by •Mashable •USATODAY.com
· *Mark Zuckerberg's security costs hit $20 million in 2018 after a disastrous year for Facebook, in which it became a lightning rod for the techlash.*
· *By... Business Insider Also reported by •Mashable
WASHINGTON — Federal regulators are reportedly considering seeking some kind of oversight of Mark Zuckerberg’s leadership of Facebook over the Menlo Park... SFGate Also reported by •SeattlePI.com •Seattle Times •Newsmax