Facebook investors want to seize a golden opportunity to fire Mark Zuckerberg as chairman (FB)
Monday, 16 April 2018 **
· *A second Facebook investor wants Mark Zuckerberg out as chairman.*
· *Zuckerberg controls Facebook thanks to the way the company's stock is structured, meaning he has final say on the future direction of the company.*
· *That's frustrating for activist investors who watched the Cambridge Analytica scandal wipe $60...
Mark Zuckerberg's net worth took a major hit this year after scandals plagued Facebook. Time magazine's Money reports that he is set to lose the most money out of any of the world's 500 richest people..
To Mark Zuckerberg, your data may only be worth 10 cents a year.
In 2012, Facebook's CEO suggested that the company charge developers 10 cents a year to access the friend lists and other personal data..
A UK parliamentary committee released hundreds of pages of internal Facebook emails the company fought to keep secret. The documents include some emails sent by CEO Mark Zuckerberg, says CNN. The 250..
· *Mark Zuckerberg's net worth took a major hit this year after scandals plagued Facebook.*
· *Zuckerberg's wealth took its biggest nose-dive after Facebook's... Business Insider - TechnologyAlso reported by •Newsmax
by Stephanie Boyd -
It really hasn’t been a great year for Facebook, despite the fact that the social network has continued to maintain a general... One News Page Staff - InternetAlso reported by •Newsmax