Here's how Square's outgoing CFO, Sarah Friar, exercised financial discipline to grow the $32 billion company 40% each quarter (SQ, TWTR)
Thursday, 11 October 2018 () **
· *Square's chief financial officer, Sarah Friar, is leaving to become chief executive of neighbourhood social network Nextdoor.*
· *Square's stock price fell on the news, but the company had a massive 2017 with its share price tripling and posting $2.2 billion in revenue for the year.*
· *Friar guided the firm through...
· *Square's CFO, Sarah Friar, is leaving the company to join Nextdoor as CEO.*
· *Friar first joined Square in 2012 and led the company through its 2015... Business Insider - TechnologyAlso reported by •TechCrunch
San Francisco-based Square's chief financial officer will leave the fintech to become CEO of neighborhood social network Nextdoor. Sarah Friar's departure... bizjournals - BusinessAlso reported by •Earn The Necklace •TechCrunch