Amazon is backing Uber Eats rival Deliveroo in the UK
Friday, 17 May 2019 () Amazon's restaurant delivery service in the UK folded in late 2018, because it couldn't keep up with rivals like Deliveroo. Now, the corporation is subscribing to the old adage "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" by becoming Deliveroo's largest investo...
Amazon has invested in a $575 million funding round for the London-based food delivery platform, Deliveroo, entering the e-commerce giant into a crowded market of competitors like Uber Eats, DoorDash,..
· *Here's everything you need to know about why the Amazon-Deliveroo investment is such a big deal.*
· *Uber should be afraid. Shares in other delivery... Business Insider Also reported by •TechCrunch •Newsmax
· Amazon just led a round of funding for London-based Deliveroo worth $575 million that pushed down the stocks of competitors Just Eat, Takeaway.com and... Business Insider Also reported by •Seattle Times •SeattlePI.com
· *Amazon led a $575 million funding round in British food delivery startup Deliveroo, announced Friday.*
· Deliveroo was launched in 2013 by Will Shu, a... Business Insider Also reported by •Seattle Times •SeattlePI.com