Early Addition: The Bees Should Probably Just Take Us Now
Thursday, 11 July 2019 · Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
· The NY Times reports that ICE plans to begin a program of sweeping raids on Saturday, arresting undocumented immigrants along with other "immigrants who happened to be on the scene."
· These bees love their truck, can you just let them have this??
· People are apparently using Asana and, God help us, Slack to manage home and family time now, is nothing sacred?
· New in men-who-can't-be-in-the-same-room-as-women-without-doing-something-sexually-inappropriate-and-therefore-choose-to-professionally-punish-them: A Mississippi lawmaker barred a female reporter from riding along on his campaign trip for fear of "insinuat[ing] an affair."
· Imagine if birds had lemur feet, though.
· Some local bus and train operators have reportedly been spending the MTA-mandated rest periods between shifts driving for Lyft and Uber.
· Leave Jason Momoa's torso alone.
· Will the internet buckle under the weight of Beyoncé and Meghan Markle watching a movie together, by which I mean, in the same large room at the same time?
· Here is a video of an alpaca in a bucket hat, I can't promise it will help but I don't think it will hurt.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Alpaca Baby Moushi🦋 (@alpacababy_moushi) on May 15, 2019 at 11:03pm PDT
A family have been left temporarily homeless after their property COLLAPSED while builders were working on the house next door. Emergency services were called to Claremont Road in Rugby, Warks., after..