UK's Prince Harry warns photographers over paparazzi shots: Sky News
Tuesday, 21 January 2020 Britain's Prince Harry and his wife Meghan have issued a warning over harassment by paparazzi photographers after agreeing to give up their royal duties to start their new life in Canada, according to Sky News.
The Duke of Cambridge and Duke of Sussex have agreed to divide the future proceeds of their mother’s memorial fund between them as part of the separation of the brothers’ charitable activities. According to financial documents, an agreement was signed in December last year between the Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and the now abandoned Sussex Royal Foundation.
Credit: PA - Press Association STUDIO Duration: 02:19Published
The Prince of Wales has said contracting coronavirus made him more determined to “push and shout and prod” as he called for nature to return to the “centre of everything we do”. Charles spoke about his experiences of Covid-19 in an interview with Sky News, paid tribute to key and health workers, and expressed sympathy with those who had lost family or friends.
Credit: PA - Press Association STUDIO Duration: 01:25Published
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson's senior adviser Dominic Cummings, who drove 400 km (250 miles) to northern England while coronavirus lockdown measures were in place, will not resign, Transport Minister Grant Shapps said on Sunday.