Harry Potter: Wizards Unite has been out for one month, and makers Ninantic and WB Games are ready to kick things up a notch. Tomorrow, they're launching the game's first community day. Similar to the.. engadget - Published
Playing a Pokémon-like card game about ecology and biodiversity can result in broader knowledge of species and a better understanding of ecosystems than traditional teaching methods, like slideshows,.. Science Daily - Published
If you’ve been waiting to check out Minecraft Earth (Mojang’s Pokemon GO-style augmented reality reimagining of its hugely popular game Minecraft) good news: it’s starting to roll out to some.. TechCrunch - Published
Pokéballs are passé — enter a new system of travel for Pokémon (and non-Pokémon) plush toys.
After ordering a new plush, how can you ensure that your new friend can survive the trials and.. Mashable - Published
Niantic finally launched trainer battles on Pokémon Go late last year, giving you a way to take on friends or any other random players you come across. Now, the game developer has started.. engadget - Published
At the end of last year, Pokémon GO finally got a player-versus-player battling system. While it was a very much welcomed addition, it has always seemed a bit… monotonous. It just requires so….. TechCrunch - Published
Niantic built its reputation on location-based games like Pokémon Go, Ingress and Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, but its roots are in its Field Trip app for finding nearby activities. And believe.. engadget - Published
Take the real-world exploration of Pokémon GO and mash it up with the building elements of Minecraft, and you get Minecraft Earth. While there’s no launch date for the game, Mojang has been saying.. TechCrunch - Published
· "Pokémon Sword" and "Pokémon Shield" will be released on the Nintendo Switch on November 15th.
· The games will introduce dozens of new Pokémon from the Galar region, a new area in the Pokémon.. Business Insider - Published
· "Pokémon Sword" and "Pokémon Shield" will be released on the Nintendo Switch in late 2019.
· The games will introduce a new batch of Pokémon and are set in a never-before-seen region of the.. Business Insider - Published
June’s best iOS games
Image by Hitcents
June turned out to be a great month for software announcements from Apple itself at WWDC, and luckily we got a few great releases on the iOS App Store as.. Macworld - Published
We knew it was coming, but Nintendo's finally drawn the curtain back on a smaller, portable-only version of its successful Switch console. It'll be out in September, in plenty of time before the.. engadget - Published
· *A Pokémon card valued at $60,000 went missing while in transit to its new owner, according to Polygon.*
· *The card, Trainer No. 3, was sold by eBay user Pokémonplace and insured for $50,000.. Business Insider - Published
Hey, good morning! You look fabulous. Good morning, there! Amazon's Prime Day faces a threat, and we're not talking about Target and eBay's competitor sales. We also nail down some more details on.. engadget - Published
Video games that foster creative freedom can increase creativity under certain conditions, according to new research. The experimental study compared the effect of playing Minecraft, with or without.. Science Daily - Published
· Video games have carved out a niche in Hollywood; there are two video game adaptations scheduled for release this year, and more than a dozen others in production.
· "Pokémon Detective Pikachu".. Business Insider - Published
More than twenty years after the release of the first Pokémon movie, the film is being reimagined with an all-new computer-generated release in Japan. The first trailer dropped at the start of.. engadget - Published