· This is an excerpt from a story delivered exclusively to Business Insider Intelligence Apps and Platforms Briefing subscribers.
· To receive the full story plus other insights each morning, click.. Business Insider - Published
FiLTHY ESKiMO2h in the past(Edited 2h in the past) This line line were given me roughly excited. “Construct a farm to your yard whilst taking part in lunch along with your circle of relatives Sunday.. The News Articles - Published Also reported by •geek.com
Minecraft Earth is bringing Minecraft to the real world! Microsoft and Mojang announced that the new game, made for mobile devices and due out Summer 2019, will use augmented reality to find and place.. Just Jared - Published
In celebration of Minecraft‘s tenth anniversary, Microsoft played its Pokemon GO card and released an augmented reality phone app that shows the game pasted over the real world, called Minecraft.. The Next Web - Published
Mojang has unveiled a brand new Minecraft recreation, and it is an augmented truth cellular revel in referred to as Minecraft Earth. The name was once introduced at MineCon, the place Mojang defined.. The News Articles - Published
If you’ve ever wished your Pokemon Go had a little less Pikachu and a little more Creeper, Microsoft has a game for you. Headed to mobile phones this summer as a limited beta, Minecraft Earth will.. PC World - Published Also reported by •Macworld
When your game tops a hundred million players, your thoughts naturally turn to doubling that number. That's the case with the creators, or rather stewards, of Minecraft at Microsoft, where the game has.. TechCrunch - Published Also reported by •CrunchGear
It was only a matter of time, right?
Minecraft is taking a step into the real world later in 2019, and it's looking to examples like Pokémon Go for inspiration. We've seen Mojang's global sensation.. Mashable - Published
· *There's a new "Minecraft" game coming this summer, and it's a twist on the wildly popular franchise.*
· *The game is called "Minecraft Earth" — a nod to the central concept of the game, which.. Business Insider - Published
Guess what? There's a new Pokémon mobile game out, and Australians are again the first to get their hands on it.
Pokémon Rumble Rush (also known as Pokémon Scramble SP in Japan) quietly released.. Mashable - Published
· "Harry Potter: Wizards Unite" is a new smartphone game from the makers of "Pokémon Go."
· *Drawing inspiration from author J.K. Rowling's Wizarding World, players will be able to search for magic.. Business Insider - Published
· *Over the past two decades, dozens of Pokémon games were released.*
· *From the original "Pokémon Red & Green" to the explosively popular cultural force that is "Pokémon GO," there are lots of.. Business Insider - Published
With the global Pokémon craze set off by Pokémon Go's massive success, it's easy to forget that this is a for-kids brand. But it is. And Detective Pikachu knows it.
That's not meant to be a knock.. Mashable - Published
Microsoft is believed to be working on a new mobile version of Minecraft, according to a teaser released by the company itself. While specifics aren’t available, this aforementioned teaser appears to.. Softpedia - Published
· "Pokémon Go" will celebrate the release of "Detective Pikachu" with a limited-time event from May 7 to May 17.
· *Players can expect to see increased encounters with Pokémon from the movie, as.. Business Insider - Published
· *Microsoft's hugely popular game, "Minecraft," is apparently getting a new adaptation for smartphones.*
· *Similar to how "Pokémon Go" works, the "Minecraft" app teased by Microsoft inserts the.. Business Insider - Published
Pokémon used brand synergy. It's super effective! To celebrate Detective Pikachu hitting theaters on May 10th, Pokémon Go is getting a heap of new content. From May 7th to May 17th,.. engadget - Published Also reported by •Polygon
We’ve captured much of Niantic’s ongoing story in the first three parts of our EC-1, from its beginnings as an “entrepreneurial lab” within Google, to its spin-out as an independent company and.. TechCrunch - Published