Hillary Clinton’s camp seems to be doing suspiciously little to quell speculation that the former secretary of state might jump into the 2020 presidential race. Appearing on Tucker Carlson Tonight.. Mediaite - Published
· Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez grilled Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg during his congressional testimony Wednesday, and he struggled to come up with responses to her questions.
· Congresswoman from.. Business Insider - Published
Joe Biden's Lead in Democratic Primary Expands to Widest Margin in Months. A new CNN poll conducted by research company SSRS shows the former Vice President's lead as the most significant since April...
Former Congressman Chris Shays (R-CT) offers his critical take on Donald Trump's now infamous phone call with Ukraine's president. Then, is Rudy Giuliani helping or hurting the president? Larry and the..
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has surprised many with an endorsement of Bernie Sanders. This 2020 presidential bid is a big win for Sanders and could potentially hurt Elizabeth Warren. Ocasio-Cortez is very..
Pete Buttigieg fought against Medicare for All proponents during recent Democratic presidential debates. Yet a tweet in 2018 showed that the South Bend, Ind., mayor supports Medicare for All. He said:..
U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman announces the indictment of Lev Parnas, Igor Fruman, and two co-defendants for various charges related to U.S. federal election law violations. Rough Cut (no reporter..
Speculation is growing that Hillary Clinton will make a last-minute entry into the 2020 presidential race after reports published Tuesday said members of the Democratic establishment doubted any of.. FOXNews.com - Published
Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci predicted that President Donald Trump will be impeached and removed from office — or that he will resign — by the 2020 presidential.. The Wrap - Published
Georgia is setting up as a battleground state for the 2020 election, and while the remaining Democratic candidates and President Donald Trump prepare for visits next month, the donations continue to.. bizjournals - Published
During an interview with 2020 presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke, PoliticsNation host Al Sharpton failed to push back on the far-left Democrat when he compared the Trump administration to the Third.. CNSNews.com - Published
When Ronan Farrow’s new book about his attempts to report on accusations against Harvey Weinstein for NBC News came out earlier this month, the futures of NBC News chairman Andy Lack and president.. The Wrap - Published
With economic instability related to tariffs and the 2020 presidential campaign, Harley-Davidson Inc. president and CEO Matt Levatich said the company is in one of the most uncertain forward.. bizjournals - Published
The social network is fighting foreign efforts to manipulate and mislead its users ahead of the 2020 presidential election. CEO Mark Zuckerberg called election security one of his "top priorities." NPR - Published
As the 2020 election heats up, so, too, do the trolling and interference efforts. And we already know one of the biggest targets so far: former Vice President Joe Biden.
The information comes as.. Mashable - Published
Senator Amy Klobuchar believes her standing as a moderate Democrat will give her the edge in the 2020 presidential campaign. CBSN political reporter Caitlin Huey-Burns caught up with Klobuchar in Des.. CBS News - Published
2020 presidential candidate Sen. Michael Bennet (D-CO) told CNN that his GOP colleagues have told him privately they are “horrified” by President Donald Trump’s behavior recently. CNN Newsroom.. Mediaite - Published
· JPMorgan Chase launched a public policy center in Washington, D.C., led by Obama administration alumnus Heather Higginbottom.
· The first project is lowering barriers to jobs for people with.. Business Insider - Published
Speaking directly to the camera in a video message posted on social media on Sunday, 2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard suggested that Hillary Clinton recently "smeared" her as a "Russian.. FOXNews.com - Published
2020 presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) argued Mick Mulvaney essentially told the truth when he admitted to a quid pro quo between President Donald Trump and Ukraine. Appearing on AC360.. Mediaite - Published
There are fresh battles lines in the 2020 presidential campaign, reflecting an unpredictable rivalry between two Democratic politicians — one who isn’t even running this cycle and another who is.. Seattle Times - Published
A top aide for 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif, was widely mocked for sharing a photoshopped image of a White House photo that went viral this week, which he later deleted. FOXNews.com - Published
WASHINGTON — Mark Zuckerberg gave a full-throated defense of Facebook as a champion of free expression, fighting the idea that the social network needs to be an arbiter of speech as it has faced.. SFGate - Published
· Democratic presidential candidates Elizabeth Warren and Joe Biden are sounding off on Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg following Zuckerberg's speech on freedom of expression at Georgetown University on.. Business Insider - Published
2020 presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke wants to take away religious institution’s tax-exempt status if they will not perform same-sex marriages, but religious institutions make major.. Daily Caller - Published
Stephen Colbert will remain as host of the hit CBS late night show, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, through August 2023. The 55-year-old talk show host was originally signed through August of 2020,.. Just Jared - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — Sen. Amy Klobuchar says she raised $1.1 million for her 2020 presidential campaign in the 24 hours following this week’s Democratic debate. The moderate Democratic Minnesota.. Seattle Times - Published
· Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg will share his views on freedom of expression during a live speech on Wednesday at 1 p.m. ET.
· Zuckerberg said the speech will focus on why it's important for people.. Business Insider - Published
· *Hedge fund billionaire Leon Cooperman told CNBC on Wednesday that the stock market could tumble as much as 25% if either Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders wins the 2020 presidential election.*
·.. Business Insider - Published
CNN drew 8.3 million viewers last night for 2019’s fourth Democratic Debate. That’s the lowest tally thus far in the race leading up to the 2020 presidential election.
To be fair to the cable.. The Wrap - Published
· Biotech companies looking to make their public market debut before the end of the year are encountering much choppier waters than earlier in the year.
· WeWork's decision to pull its IPO,.. Business Insider - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Wednesday.
1. *****Google revealed its newest smartphone, the Pixel 4, and a fresh line of products that will rival Amazon and Apple******... Business Insider - Published
U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren drew the most darts on Tuesday from her fellow Democrats in the fourth 2020 presidential debate, with her steady rise in opinion polls making her a target from rivals also.. Reuters - Published
See which 2020 presidential candidate has raised the most money, who has spent the most, where a candidate's funding comes from — and how the Democrats stack up against President Trump. NPR - Published
· *Twitter has published its moderation policies for world leaders.*
· *The post from Twitter doesn't discuss the actions of any specific world leader, but the company said it wanted to better.. Business Insider - Published
2020 presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) pledged on Tuesday not to take donations over $200 from “executives at big tech companies, big banks, private equity firms, or hedge funds.”.. Mediaite - Published
· The Democratic National Committee is fighting to halt the spread of disinformation about Democratic candidates ahead of the 2020 presidential election, Politico reported.
· In its fight against.. Business Insider - Published
· The drive to shorten the American workweek may be gaining a powerful ally in the 2020 presidential race: Sen. Bernie Sanders.
· "Shortening the workweek is certainly one idea that we have got to.. Business Insider - Published
2020 presidential hopeful Beto O'Rourke says "yes" he would remove tax exempt status from churches and other religious affiliated organizations that oppose same-sex marriage. (Photo: Screen.. CNSNews.com - Published
Alex Stamos served as chief security officer at Facebook for three years before joining Stanford University, where he studies internet security, including systems related to conducting elections.
He.. SeattlePI.com - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hunter Biden is stepping down from the board of directors of a Chinese-backed private equity firm. That’s according to a statement from Biden’s attorney, George Mesires. Hunter.. Seattle Times - Published