SAINT JOHN, New Brunswick, Oct. 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In celebration of Small Business Week, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) is saying thank you to the small businesses it works with in communities.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
Reference is made to the stock exchange release by Data Respons ASA (" the Company") dated October 17, 2018 regarding a share capital increase of 2.9 million shares reserved to the sellers of IT Sonix.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
Facebook's latest hack had the information of 29 million users scraped, but apparently by scammers wanting financial gain, rather than for political or ideological purposes.
The Wall Street Journal.. Credit: Mashable - Published
· Facebook has "tentatively" concluded that spammers pretending to be a digital marketing firm are responsible for the biggest hack in the company's history, according to a report in The Wall Street.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Helm, a $500 device with a $99 yearly subscription plan, lets you operate an email server out of your own home. *
· *Your email and data is stored on the device in your home, and it's encrypted.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Sears filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy early Monday morning after a multiyear battle to stay afloat amid steep declines in sales and customer traffic.
The company said that it would close 142 stores.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Even though the number of users affected by Facebook's most recent hack was lowered to 29 million, from 50 million, it's still safe to say the attack was worse than originally thought. That's because.. Credit: engadget - Published
Twenty-nine million Facebook users had their accounts accessed by hackers.
This, as it sounds, is very bad. And while the larger ramifications of the breach, announced two weeks ago, are as of yet.. Credit: Mashable - Published
Two weeks ago, Facebook announced that it discovered a security breach allowing hackers to steal Facebook data from millions of accounts, and today, Facebook shared further data on just what was.. Credit: MacRumours.com - Published
· *A massive attack on Facebook by unidentified hackers impacted 29 million people.*
· *The majority of data taken was personal names and phone numbers.*
· *For some people, much more information.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
An online attack that forced Facebook to log out 90 million users last month directly affected 29 million people on the social network, the company said Friday as it released new details about the.. Credit: Seattle Times - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — The Latest on Facebook security breach (all times local): 1:10 p.m. Facebook says the FBI is investigating a major security breach of its service, but the company says authorities.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •SFGate