WAILUKU, Hawaii (AP) — The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua on Maui has been sold to an affiliate of the same investment group that purchased the Grand Wailea resort earlier this year. Blackstone Real Estate.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published
Icelandic duo share a beautiful video...
Icelandic duo *Hugar* match gorgeous ambient textures to pop flourishes, a neat dichotomy that spurs their music to fresh heights.
With their debut album.. Credit: Clash - Published
Canadian Pacific Railway (TSE:CP, NYSE:CP) reported third-quarter results late Thursday that beat analyst expectations. The rail carrier said the most-recent quarter marked its highest adjusted.. Credit: Proactive Investors - Published
Canadian Pacific Railway stock (TSE:CP, NYSE:CP) was up after the bell but dropped as the day went on, after the company reported its latest quarterly earnings results late Thursday. The company said.. Credit: Proactive Investors - Published
· Facebook has had to contend with an endless string of scandals and fiascos this year.
· Those problems are an indication that it has a deeper issue to deal with, said Pivotal Research Group.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Careem, a Middle East ride-hailing equivalent to Uber, has raised a $200 million tranche for its latest round of funding.*
· *The deal values the company at more than $2 billion, one source said,.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Harris County is receiving $2.5 million from the Qatar Harvey Fund to help reopen a Third Ward hospital. This donation is part of a $30 million commitment that the State of Qatar made to Texas in.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
Facebook revealed last week that hackers got access to the sensitive personal information of as many as 30 million users, causing many to rush to delete their accounts and protect it from any further.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Several major public investment funds are pushing for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to step down as the company’s chairman of the board.
The New York City comptroller, along with the state.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
· *Four powerful institutional Facebook investors have co-filed a shareholder proposal calling for Mark Zuckerberg's dual role as CEO and chairman to be split.*
· *The proposal was originally filed.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
As Shelby County begins to examine the possibility of funding the Memphis Area Transit Authority (MATA), the immediate questions are: How much, and how to do it? The Shelby County Commission’s.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
C2 Education Opens Ninth Center in Connecticut
Avon, Conn. (PRWEB) October 16, 2018
C2 Education (C2), the nation’s premier network of subject tutoring, SAT®, ACT® and PSAT® test prep and.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
· *Facebook has touted the privacy credentials of its new Portal video-chat device — but there's a catch.*
· *Facebook has now said that it may use the data it collects on users in advertising.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Facebook is reportedly building a gadget that turns your TV into a video chat device, camera and all. *
· *Mysterious references in Facebook's code and a new report suggest the project is.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Netflix will be getting a steal on the Albuquerque, New Mexico production hub it's in the final stages of acquiring.
· According to Variety, the streaming giant is looking to pay just $30 million.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
The Securities and Exchange Commission today issued an investigative report cautioning that public companies should consider cyber threats when implementing internal accounting controls. The report is.. Credit: SEC - Published
· Facebook's motto is no longer "Move Fast and Break Things," but the results of that mentality still linger.
· What Facebook didn't realize is that moving fast can break things other than software.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Kyiv, Ukraine, Oct 15, 2018 / 05:31 pm (CNA/EWTN News).- The Russian Orthodox Patriarchate of Moscow has cut ties with the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople, Bartholomew I, claiming his.. Credit: CNA - Published