The crashes of two Boeing Co. 737 Max jetliners have put the aerospace giant on a perilous course through multiple US investigations. But as it faces off against the government, Boeing will be dealing.. News24 - Published
Southwest Airlines extended cancellations from the grounding of the 737 Max into November, following similar moves by American Airlines and United Airlines. Southwest is the busiest carrier at St... bizjournals - Published Also reported by •DallasNews
Before flying to Washington to climb the steps of Congress and testify to a crowd of aviation experts and lawmakers this week, Paul Njoroge spent a desolate weekend packing away toys his children would..
American Airlines Group Inc is extending for a fourth time cancellations of about 115 daily flights into early November.
According to Reuters, the move is due to the ongoing grounding of the Boeing Co..
On Friday, United Airlines Holdings said the Boeing 737 MAX would stay off its flight schedule until Nov. 3.
That will lead to 2,100 cancellations in September and 2,900 in October as the jets remain..
Norwegian Air's Bjoern Kjos stepped down on Thursday as chief executive of the airline he co-founded and turned into Europe's third-biggest budget carrier by passenger numbers over more than 25 years...
The fallout from the Boeing 737 Max jet's global grounding is taking a toll on airline pilots in the U.S. and Europe. Pilots are facing reduced flying hours needed for promotions, hiring freezes and.. bizjournals - Published
· *A JPMorgan analyst released a note detailing how Boeing's 737 Max groundings could have a negative impact on the US's second-quarter GDP.*
· *The larger impact of Boeing's issue — including.. Business Insider - Published
· Airlines around the world have grounded the Boeing 737 Max plane following two deadly crashes.
· From American Airlines to United, here are all the carriers that have grounded their 737 Max.. Business Insider - Published
Between production inefficiencies, customer compensation, payments to victims' families, and regulatory penalties, Boeing will pay a big price for the 737 MAX's safety problems. Motley Fool - Published
Boeing Co said on Thursday it would take an after-tax charge of $4.9 billion in the second quarter on estimated disruptions from the prolonged grounding of its lucrative 737 MAX passenger jets after.. Newsmax - Published
The grounding of its 737 Max plane will cause Boeing to take a $4.9 billion charge and will cut $5.6 billion from the company's pre-tax income Newsday - Published Also reported by •SeattlePI.com •TechCrunch •FT.com
· *A YouTuber could face criminal charges after sharing a photo of a hand-drawn in-flight menu on his Garuda Indonesia flight that then went viral.*
· *Rius Vernandes shared the image and later.. Business Insider - Published
Families of some of the 346 people killed in two crashes of Boeing 737 Max airplanes on Wednesday gave emotional testimony to a congressional committee investigating the now grounded planes. NPR - Published
Grieving family members of the victims of two deadly Boeing 737 Max plane crashes testified before congress Wednesday. Three hundred and forty-six people were killed when the planes went down in.. CBS News - Published
· United announced its best-ever second-quarter revenue during an earnings call on Wednesday, and increased projections for the rest of the year.
· The growth came in spite of several challenges the.. Business Insider - Published
CHICAGO (AP) — The grounding of Boeing 737 Max airplanes is making it harder for United Airlines to plan for next year.
United executives told analysts Wednesday they can assume that the airline.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
A man whose family was killed in the crash of a Boeing 737 Max jet in Ethiopia accused the company of wrongful conduct, telling a U.S. House subcommittee Wednesday that "Boeing should not be allowed to.. USATODAY.com - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — A man whose family was killed in the crash of a Boeing 737 Max jet in Ethiopia accused the company of wrongful conduct and told a U.S. House subcommittee that the process to approve.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
· *CSX reported second-quarter results on Tuesday that missed Wall Street's expectations on both top and bottom lines. *
· *The freight railroad also slashed its forecast for the coming year,.. Business Insider - Published