Otto Farrant plays Alex Rider in the new Amazon Prime spy series, but he admits he wouldn't be great a spy in reality. Report by Nathoom. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow..
Market Insider reports that Amazon raised $10 billion in corporate debt markets Monday.
That includes a $1 billion bond yielding just 0.4%.
According to the Financial Times reported that this was the..
Swastika Mukherjee was seen recently in the Amazon web series Paatal Lok. Swastika plays Dolly, the wife of a top news anchor who's life is in danger. In the interview, she talks about her preparation..
Credit: HT Digital Content Duration: 22:00Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Thursday.
1. *The White House spread a conspiracy theory on social media that "antifa" activists are placing caches of bricks around cities.. Business Insider - Published
A boy from Allahabad started off as the Angry Young Man and went on to become the Shahenshah of Bollywood. Well into his 70s and still going strong, Amitabh Bachchan's versatility and indomitable.. Mid-Day - Published
Working out and staying fit is difficult at the best of times, even with constant access to the gym and other health and fitness facilities. Nowadays, we're all having to get a lot more creative when.. Mashable - Published
Amazon.com Inc has been sued for allegedly fostering the spread of the coronavirus by mandating unsafe working conditions, causing at least one employee to contract COVID-19, bring it home, and see..... WorldNews - Published
The US has launched an investigation against several countries, including India, on the levy of digital service tax, in what is seen as the latest trade offensive by the Trump administration to help.. IndiaTimes - Published
Apple continues to hire professionals to improve its TV service. The company has now hired executive James DeLorenzo, who has led Amazon Video’s sports division since 2016. He was also Senior Vice.. 9to5Mac - Published
· Silicon Valley has long had a diversity problem, but in the past the industry has largely been able to evade addressing it.
· But a combination of the coronavirus crisis and the protests over the.. Business Insider - Published
Amazon.com Inc has been sued for allegedly fostering the spread of the coronavirus by mandating unsafe working conditions, causing at least one employee to contract COVID-19, bring it home, and see her.. Reuters - Published
· Several Amazon warehouse workers have sued the company, claiming its lax safety practices put them at higher risk of contracting COVID-19 and contributed to the death of one family member, Bloomberg.. Business Insider - Published
(Natural News) If you were wondering where Amazon stands on all the looting and rioting taking place across America, the company has indicated that it is in full support of it. In a recent statement,.. NaturalNews.com - Published
President Donald Trump thinks it might be a good idea to look into what may be unfair trade practices by companies such as Google, he told Newsmax TV in an exclusive interview with "Spicer & Co." Newsmax - Published
The donations follow social media posts in recent days expressing solidarity with the Black community amid an uprising across the country over ongoing racial injustice, sparked by the death of George.. Seattle Times - Published
· *UFC 250 will be streamed exclusively through the ESPN+ streaming platform on Saturday, June 6.** *
· *The prelims start at 8 p.m. ET, and the main card is scheduled to begin at 10 p.m... Business Insider - Published
· *The Disney Plus app is available on the Amazon Fire Stick.*
· *To download Disney Plus on your Amazon Fire Stick, you'll have to navigate to the apps section of the Fire Stick home.. Business Insider - Published
· Amazon is adding 12 new planes to its cargo fleet.
· That brings it to 81 total planes.
· Industry watchers believe that Amazon is on track to challenge the US Postal Service, UPS, and FedEx,.. Business Insider - Published
· There are two ways to cancel a Tinder subscription on Android, and the one you choose depends on how you signed up.
· Simply deleting the Tinder app does not mean your subscription is.. Business Insider - Published
A group of Amazon.com Inc. warehouse employees sued the online retail giant, claiming its working conditions put not only them at risk of contracting the coronavirus but also their family members,.. Newsmax - Published
Amazon.com Inc. said on Wednesday it leased 12 Boeing 767-300 converted cargo aircraft from Air Transport Services Group Inc, bringing its total fleet to more than 80, as it pushes for faster delivery.. Newsmax - Published
A group of Amazon.com warehouse employees sued the online retail giant, contending its working conditions put not only them at risk of contracting the coronavirus but also their family members,.. Seattle Times - Published
· Several American billionaires have taken to social media to share their thoughts on the growing civil unrest, but not all of it has been well received.
· The United States is facing a national.. Business Insider - Published
Amazon can’t resist price cuts for the 16-inch MacBook Pro, apparently. The internet retailer is once again selling Apple’s high-end laptop for $2,100 after a discount takes effect at checkout, or.. engadget - Published
· Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez called out Amazon for posting a "bland statement" in support of George Floyd protesters while selling its technology to police departments and ICE.
· Amazon published.. Business Insider - Published
· Digital payments have taken off amid the coronavirus pandemic, with consumers and merchants alike looking for more ways to digitize the way they pay, both online and in-person.
· PayPal has seen.. Business Insider - Published
· Webull, a competitor to Robinhood, is preparing for a string of product launches this year as a volatile stock market draws traders to self-directed tools, chief executive Anthony Denier told.. Business Insider - Published
· *Shares of Genius Brands have skyrocketed as much as 2,500% since May.*
· *The children's media company makes and distributes animated cartoon programs for children.*
· *The company is behind.. Business Insider - Published
If your PlayStation Plus membership is about to expire, now is a good time to extend it. Amazon has discounted 12-month pre-paid PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now subscriptions to $42. While we seen.. engadget - Published
· In response to George Floyd's death after a Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes, many social-media influencers have spoken out online demanding change.
· Popular.. Business Insider - Published
· *TVs can be quite pricey, but many manufacturers and retailers often offer sales.*
· *We've rounded up the best TV deals for June 2020.*
· *We'll update this list regularly with the top.. Business Insider - Published
· The toy dinosaur that rode aboard SpaceX's historic launch last weekend was an instant hit, and it's already selling out at many major retailers.
· The blue and pink dino served as the Crew.. Business Insider - Published
· No matter how busy executives seem to be, they always seem to have time to prioritize reading.
· Elon Musk follows this pattern. Instead of relying on self-help books or just nonfiction pieces, he.. Business Insider - Published
Last week, Anker debuted a special edition 24K gold-plated USB-C to Lightning cable priced at $100, marking an unusual departure for the popular accessory company known for producing high-quality.. MacRumours.com - Published
Amazon has returned the 512GB 16-inch MacBook Pro (16GB RAM, 2.6GHz Intel Core i7) to its low price of *$2,099.99*, down from an original price of $2,399.00. Amazon is automatically discounting the.. MacRumours.com - Published
· *Google Cloud just lured two veteran and well-regarded cloud executives from SAP and rival Amazon Web Services.*
· *Abdul Razack, who had been SAP's chief product officer, has joined Google Cloud.. Business Insider - Published
*COLUMBUS, OH / ACCESSWIRE / June 3, 2020 / * MoveEasy, the country's only full-service multi-channel concierge for life program, today announced a strategic alliance with Berkshire Hathaway.. Accesswire - Published
*NEW DELHI, INDIA / ACCESSWIRE / June 3, 2020 / *Devansh Sharma is one of the leading young minds in the e-commerce and info product space. While still in high school this young entrepreneur has had.. Accesswire - Published
Eve Cam, a new home security camera with HomeKit Secure Video support, is available for pre-order as of today, with purchases set to begin shipping on June 23.
First unveiled at CES in January, the.. MacRumours.com - Published