Businessman and former presidential candidate Andrew Yang on Saturday said at least one more Democrat still seeking the White House needs to “pull an Andrew Yang” by dropping out of the race. FOXNews.com - Published
Andrew Yang's key plank of his Democratic campaign was to give every American $1000 a month.
His performance in the first Democratic debate was a dud, but during the second one, something clicked.
"I am not someone who wants to accept donations and support in a race that we will not win, and so tonight I am announcing I am suspending my campaign for president," Andrew Yang told supporters in New..
CNN’s Anderson Cooper got into a heated exchange with Rod Blagojevich on Friday’s edition of his show, calling “bulls—” on the former Illinois governor’s assertion that he was unfairly.. The Wrap - Published
· As Senator Bernie Sanders faces close competition in the Democratic primary race, there's one element of the modern political sphere he dominates: memes.
· Pro-Sanders memes are more pervasive.. Business Insider - Published
· Grimes, the Canadian singer, revealed in a recent interview that she's seven months pregnant after a month of hinting to it on social media.
· The internet is furiously speculating whether the.. Business Insider - Published
Wednesday’s Democratic debate broke ratings records to become the most-watched ever for the left, according to Nielsen numbers. The hype surrounding Mike Bloomberg’s debut on the big stage surely.. The Wrap - Published
Six Democratic presidential candidates were in Las Vegas Wednesday night for the ninth Democratic debate hosted by MSNBC and NBC News. And after eight previous debates, the Iowa caucuses and New.. The Wrap - Published
Former Democratic primary competitor Andrew Yang, now a CNN contributor, told a post-debate panel that self-funding billionaire candidate Mike Bloomberg is calling major party donors and asking them.. Mediaite - Published
The candidates at Wednesday evening’s Democratic presidential debate ahead of the Nevada primary wasted no time going in hard on Mike Bloomberg, with Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren delivering.. The Wrap - Published
· *The Democratic presidential candidates have unveiled a series of tax plans that align with their political goals.*
· *Despite an ideological gulf between them, the moderate and progressive wings.. Business Insider - Published
Because you love the New Jersey Twitter account, check out today's midday links: Safdie Brothers TV show, Andrew Yang joins CNN, RIP Pop Smoke, moldy Whoppers, incest advice, gentle puppies and more. [.. Gothamist - Published
Entrepreneur Andrew Yang is joining CNN as a political commentator, the network announced Wednesday. Yang confirmed the news himself on Twitter.
Yang ended his campaign for the Democratic.. The Wrap - Published Also reported by •Mediaite
Nearly 40 women have come forward in the last month accusing former Columbia University gynecologist Robert Hadden of sexual abuse. This follows an allegation of sexual misconduct in January from.. CBS News - Published
Because you love a strong bat-chin, check out today's midday links: new Tame Impala, greatest breakup songs ever, new James Bond theme, 'Stranger Things 4' teaser, Andrew Yang exit interview, dog.. Gothamist - Published
NPR's David Greene talks to Christine Chen, director of the nonprofit Asian and Pacific Islander American Vote, about what Andrew Yang's presidential run meant for the Asian American community. NPR - Published
· Elon Musk tweeted a meme of Bernie Sanders on Tuesday night depicting him as Doctor Eggman, the villain from the "Sonic" franchise.
· The tweet came after Sanders
· Musk gave his endorsement.. Business Insider - Published
Democrat Andrew Yang, an entrepreneur who created buzz for his presidential campaign by talking about his love of math and championing a universal basic income that would give every American adult.. Denver Post - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Democrat Andrew Yang, an entrepreneur who created buzz for his presidential campaign by championing a universal basic income that would give every American adult $1,000/month, suspended his 2020 bid.. USATODAY.com - Published Also reported by •CBS News •Mediaite
Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang has famously called for implementing a universal basic income (UBI) where every American adult gets $1,000 a month from the government -- but one New.. FOXNews.com - Published