Sir Richard Branson's newest space company, Virgin Orbit, just debuted its full rocket-and-airplane launch system for the first time.
The airplane is a commercial 747-400 jet called "Cosmic Girl,".. Credit: Business Insider - Published
*Not for Distribution in the United States or Through United States Wire Services*
*VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / October 26, 2018 /* Catalina Gold Corp. (the "*Company*") (NEX: CA.H) announces it.. Credit: Accesswire - Published
The Evening Will Feature Musical Entertainment from David Foster and a Vegetarian Dinner by Celebrity Chef Martin Yan
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) October 25, 2018
WildAid, the global nonprofit.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
Cobalt Iron Inc. today announced that its Adaptive Data Protection (ADP) Accelerators now support an even wider array of industry-leading storage platforms.
LAWRENCE, Kan. (PRWEB) October 25,.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
“Dark Money,” “Free Solo,” “Minding the Gap,” “The Silence of Others” and “Won’t You Be My Neighbor?” have been nominated for the top film award at the International Documentary.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Tuesday.
1. * An Amazon exec and CEO of server company Supermicro have joined Tim Cook in demanding that Bloomberg retract its report on.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Richard Branson has reportedly stepped down from the chairman role of Virgin Hyperloop One. In a statement, cited by Reuters, Branson said that the company would require a more time than he could.. Credit: TechCrunch - Published Also reported by •engadget
· *Japanese conglomerate and tech investor SoftBank is under scrutiny over its ties to Saudi Arabia, a major backer of its $100 billion Vision Fund.*
· *That is thanks to global outcry over the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Here is what you need to know.
*Chinese stocks plunge to 4-year lows. *China's Shanghai Composite tumbled nearly 3% on Thursday to its weakest level since November 2014, with trade-war fears,.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Saudi Arabia has walked away from its $1 billion Virgin Hyperloop investment, the Financial Times reports.
· The move comes after Virgin Group chairman Richard Branson said he would suspend.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Entrepreneur Richard Branson accepted his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame with help from Lance Bass and Ben Harper and stories of "sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll." (Oct. 16)
Credit: USATODAY.com - Published
Virgin Hyperloop One was reportedly planning to sign a new hyperloop deal with Saudi Arabia next week, but the country has yanked the agreement after critical comments by minority shareholder and board.. Credit: bizjournals - Published