* • Brexit uncertainties continue to dent sentiment surrounding the British Pound. • Uncertainty over the Fed’s monetary policy kept the USD bulls on the defensive.*
The GBP/USD pair.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
UK Prime Minister Theresa May will attack supporters of a second Brexit referendum on Monday as she explains to Parliament why European Union leaders rebuffed her attempt to make her divorce deal more.. Credit: News24 - Published
British business minister Greg Clark said that a second Brexit referendum would increase uncertainty for the country and his preference would be for parliament to back Prime Minister Theresa May's.. Credit: Reuters - Published
UK business secretary, Greg Clark was out with some comments in the last hour and said that a second referendum would increase uncertainty.
• Would like to see a Brexit.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Analysts at Danske Bank suggest that the focus on today’s session is going to be on the release of final euro area inflation numbers.
“In terms of data today, we will get *final.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Speaking at the BBC’s Andrew Marr show on Sunday, British Trade Minister Liam Fox noted that any decision on the Brexit deal is expected in the New Year.
*Key Quotes (via Reuters):*
“The.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· *The Sterling is flatlining ahead of Monday's London market open, trading into Friday's 38.2% Fibo retracement level, with intraday resistance baked-in at the 61.8 level near 1.2612.*
*GBP/USD,.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Politico reports the latest headlines, citing that the European Union (EU) is said to publish proposals to prepare a no-deal Brexit outcome.
No further details are offered on the same. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Forex today experienced a quiet start to a Big week ahead, with no relevant macro news out of the Asia-pac regions and hence, most majors stuck to tight trading ranges. The US dollar consolidated.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
British ministers are sticking to the script, insisting there will be not be a second referendum to break the Brexit impasse, for now. Credit: Sydney Morning Herald - Published Also reported by •The Age •Brisbane Times
· *A new week sees little data early on for the GBP and plenty of Brexit headlines to gum up the wheels for bullish hopefuls.*
· *PM May's newest challenge will be to face down growing calls for a.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published