Houston-based Gastar Exploration LLC has emerged from bankruptcy as the successor to Gastar Exploration Inc. (OTCQB: GSTC), according to a Jan. 22 press release. The upstream energy company filed for.. bizjournals - Published
The doctor is in! After slaughtering the residents of Valentine is his last escapade, he's decided to make some amends. Will the good citizens of Valentine accept his new calling, or will they put him..
According to Business Insider, Some of the biggest names in the hedge-fund industry may have gotten whacked by betting on PG&E at exactly the wrong time.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company, California's..
Pacific Gas & Electric Co. says it expects capital spending of $6.6 billion this year and about $6.9 billion in 2020. PG&E made the disclosure in a filing with regulators on Wednesday. That comes after.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
· *British property tycoon Nick Candy has bought Blippar, the augmented reality startup which collapsed late last year.*
· *Candy was already a large shareholder in Blippar, which raised more than.. Business Insider - Published
David Glasser, the former president and chief operating officer for The Weinstein Company, announced on Tuesday that he’s starting his own film production company 101 Studios with COO David Hutkin.. The Wrap - Published
David's Bridal said it’s poised for long-term growth after successfully completing a financial restructuring and emerging from Chapter 11 bankruptcy within two months. The special-occasion retailer,.. bizjournals - Published
· *PG&E, California's biggest utility provider, said in a filing dated Monday that it had raised $5.5 billion to fund its bankruptcy, which it expects to take about two years.*
· *Last Monday, the.. Business Insider - Published
· *Ambarish Mitra, the founder of imploded startup Blippar, has registered a new augmented reality company.*
· *His previous company, Blippar, was an augmented reality startup that collapsed after.. Business Insider - Published
Nonprofit healthcare system Verity Health has reached a potential breakthrough in its Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings with an agreement to sell four of its six hospitals for $610 million to a group.. bizjournals - Published
Gymboree is hammering more nails into its brick-and-mortar coffin with the decision to close more than 800 stores as part of its second bankruptcy in two years, including 10 in the Tampa Bay area. The.. bizjournals - Published
Gymboree will close more than 800 stores as part of its second bankruptcy in two years. The San Francisco-based retailer filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection early on Thursday, a move that will.. bizjournals - Published
· Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas published a research note contrasting GM's and Ford's prospects.
· He rightly touted GM for its leadership and execution.
· But he underestimated Ford's.. Business Insider - Published
· A group of Sears creditors is challenging Eddie Lampert's victory in purchasing the ailing retailer out of bankruptcy.
· "ESL's current bid to 'save the Company' is nothing but the final.. Business Insider - Published
· Sears' chairman, Eddie Lampert, has won a bankruptcy auction to keep the 126-year-old retailer from liquidating. But its future remains in doubt, according to analysts.
· "There is no way Sears is.. Business Insider - Published
· PG&E said Monday it intends to file bankruptcy petitions under Chapter 11, in order to protect the best interests of all stakeholders.
· Hedge fund BlueMountain Capital Management, one of its.. Business Insider - Published
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Gymboree is filing for bankruptcy protection for a second time in as many years, but this time the children's clothing retailer will begin winding down operations for good. The.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· *126-year-old retailer Sears has grabbed a lifeline after billionaire hedge-fund manager Edward Lampert won a bankruptcy auction. *
· *The result means that around 400 stores will stay open.. Business Insider - Published
HAGATNA, Guam (AP) — Guam’s Catholic Church has filed for bankruptcy, a move that will allow the archdiocese to avoid trial in dozens of child sexual abuse lawsuits and enter settlement.. Seattle Times - Published
PG&E, the nation's largest utility, plans to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy because it faces at least $30 billion in potential damages over the catastrophic wildfires in California that killed scores.. USATODAY.com - Published
· Trading figures for California's largest gas and power company signal that investors fear losses as a result of PG&E's exposure to $30 billion in liabilities.
· *Prices have dropped 8.4% to.. Business Insider - Published
Gymboree Corp., which has five children’s clothing retail stores in Hawaii, is expected to file for bankruptcy protection this week and plans to close all 900 of its stores. The report of a planned.. bizjournals - Published
· *Pacific Gas and Electric Company, California's biggest utility provider, has seen its value plunge by 80% after last November's deadly California wildfire. *
· *The utility on Monday said it.. Business Insider - Published
Facing massive liabilities following California’s deadliest fires in history, Pacific Gas & Electric Co. said Monday it plans to file for bankruptcy, hours after the Sunday departure of its CEO. The.. bizjournals - Published
Pacific Gas & Electric plans to enter bankruptcy as investigators continue to look into the utility's possible involvement in causing the Camp Fire.
azcentral.com - Published Also reported by •USATODAY.com
· *PG&E, California's largest gas and power company, dropped more than 50% in premarket trading Monday. *
· *The utility is facing billions of dollars in potential liabilities after it was.. Business Insider - Published
Public Filings Fall for Second Consecutive Year but Looming Debt Issues and More Trouble in Retail Point to Uptick in 2019
Boston, MA (PRWEB) January 13, 2019
The number of public companies and.. PRWeb - Published