The ASX 200 index looks set to come under pressure on Friday after coronavirus concerns hit global share markets hard...
The post ASX 200 set to tumble after coronavirus concerns hit global markets.. Motley Fool - Published
Vatican City, Feb 27, 2020 / 03:00 pm (CNA).- The Vatican has implemented special health measures and canceled some events as more than 500 people have tested positive for coronavirus in Italy.
Hand.. CNA - Published
S&P/ASX 200 (INDEXASX:XJO) (ASX:XJO) futures are down around 3% heading into Friday as markets have one of their worst weeks since the GFC. The S&P 500 Index (INDEXSP:.INX) closed at 2,978.76,.. Proactive Investors - Published
Bethesda-based Marriott International Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) has closed dozens of China hotels amid growing concerns over the global spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus. And while it's reopened some in.. bizjournals - Published
· As the coronavirus spreads through various countries, Hollywood is already feeling the effects.
· The China premiere of the next James Bond movie, "No Time to Die," was canceled and production on.. Business Insider - Published
As news about the spread of the coronavirus gets more serious, a health-related map posted by CNBC offered a moment of absurdity Thursday. The map mislabeled almost every single state, eliciting a sort.. The Wrap - Published
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention clearly had hipster guys in mind when it issued guidelines for what types of facial hair might interfere with filtering facepiece respirators to protect.. The Wrap - Published
Goldman Sachs Group Inc is asking people not to attend the bank's New York conference next week if they or someone they are close to had recently traveled to China, South Korea or parts of Italy,.. Reuters - Published Also reported by •Reuters India
Xbox-maker Microsoft announced today that it will not have a presence at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco this year, highlighting concerns surrounding the coronavirus outbreak. The.. TechCrunch - Published Also reported by •The Wrap
Greater Cincinnati stocks got slammed again Thursday morning amid another steep market selloff due to coronavirus concerns that has the market in the throes of its biggest decline in more than a.. bizjournals - Published
· *Unity, the company behind one of the world's most popular game development engines, will no longer attend the 2020 Game Developers Conference, the annual meeting of video game industry employees.. Business Insider - Published
The CDC confirms the first possible U.S. case of coronavirus that may not be linked to global travel or close contact with another known infected person. The news came shortly after President Trump.. CBS News - Published
BOTHELL, Wash. — Bothell High School is closed Thursday "out of an abundance of caution" after a staffer's family member was placed in quarantine for possible coronavirus, according to Northshore.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Indonesia's foreign minister on Thursday urged Saudi Arabia to allow its citizens to continue their Umrah pilgrimage after hundreds were stranded at Jakarta airport when the kingdom suspended foreign.. Reuters - Published
Hawaiian Airlines is suspending its nonstop route connecting Honolulu to Incheon International Airport in South Korea due to coronavirus concerns, the company announced Wednesday. The airline currently.. bizjournals - Published
President *Donald Trump* addressed the nation tonight on fears of the coronavirus, trying to assuage concerns and assuring that the United States is doing everything it can to stop it spreading. Mediaite - Published
Fox Business' *Charles Gasparino* and *Lou Dobbs* threw down during a discussion this afternoon on coronavirus and the concerns about economic impact, particularly with respect to the trade deal with.. Mediaite - Published
JetBlue Airways Corp said on Wednesday it plans to suspend change and cancellation fees for new flight bookings between Feb. 27 and March 11 this year, due to the coronavirus outbreak. Reuters India - Published
· Salesforce announced last week that it is making its upcoming conference in Australia an all-virtual event, due to concerns over the coronavirus.
· The annual in-person event reportedly attracts.. Business Insider - Published
· Workday has cancelled its annual internal sales conference due to fears of the coronavirus outbreak, according to a report from CNBC.
· It is now being turned into a virtual event, "out of an.. Business Insider - Published
· *Jeff Gundlach, Wall Street "bond king" and DoubleLine Capital CEO, claimed Bernie Sanders' frontrunner status in the 2020 Democratic primary is a reason for stocks' tumbling prices.*
· *"The.. Business Insider - Published
· The coronavirus, known as COVID-19, began in China and has spread in Asia, the Middle East, and Europe, with 57 confirmed cases in the US.
· Cities are gearing up to address the potential spread.. Business Insider - Published