· *Tech analyst Daniel Ives has launched coverage of Tesla with an extremely bullish thesis. *
· *His $440 price target is well above the stock's current trading price and Wall Street's average.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Is Apple killing off 'Apple Music Connect'? It would appear that way. Apple has started notifying Apple Music artists that it is removing the ability for artists to post content to Apple Music Connect...
A Virgin Galactic rocket plane reached space on Thursday and returned safely to the California desert, capping off years of difficult testing to become the first U.S. commercial human flight to reach..
“Elon Musk has really pushed the industry to embrace electrification,” says former Ford CEO Mark Fields. “The challenge here is how do you make money at it?” Fields says that there will.. Credit: WebProNews - Published
Last Sunday, 60 Minutes — which still exists, though in a much more diminished form than its investigative heyday — did a segment on Elon Musk and Tesla. It was a mostly benign overview of.. Credit: The Verge - Published
· *Tesla hit back at a Wired piece which portrayed chief executive Elon Musk **acting erratically and going on firing sprees.*
· *Tesla called the piece an "overly-dramatic and sensationalized.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Elon Musk is known to be housed around controversies, mostly via tweets he posts. Now, according to WIRED, Tesla employees may not have as good a relationship with the owner as one could expect. The.. Credit: Fossbytes - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Friday.
1. *Someone emailed bomb threats around different locations in the US, threatening to detonate if they weren't given payment in.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Uber employees are most likely start the next class of hot, new startups, according to First Round Capital's "2018 State of Startups" report.
· The survey found that 23% of respondents believed.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
SpaceX's 21st and last launch of 2018 will be a big one. The Hawthorne, Calif.-based rocket firm owned by billionaire Elon Musk will use its Falcon 9 rocket to shoot the U.S. Air Force's Lockheed.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
· *Virgin Galactic just flew its SpaceShipTwo over 50 miles above the Earth's surface — putting the company one step closer to sending civilians to space. *
· *Billionaire-owned companies like.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Plans for a high-speed transit line between O'Hare Airport and downtown Chicago, to be developed by Elon Musk and his Boring Co. tunneling company, are moving ahead. In June, Musk and The Boring Co... Credit: bizjournals - Published
· *Tesla CEO Elon Musk has stopped meetings to watch clips from the British sketch comedy show "Monty Python's Flying Circus," Wired reports.*
· *Musk reportedly did this during the second.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Tesla CEO Elon Musk apparently has a quite sensitive nose, according to WIRED.
· The billionaire once complained the smell from a heating vat of silicon could kill people.
· Job candidates.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Analysts at Baird reiterated their Outperform rating on Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) Thursday and raised their price target by 13% to $465 from their previous target of $411. “We think Tesla’s.. Credit: Proactive Investors - Published
· *Wired magazine's deep dive on Tesla reports that Elon Musk had a habit of going on firing sprees.*
· *Journalist Charles Duhigg spoke to numerous Tesla engineers, executives, and other employees.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Business Insider spoke with the eight best-performing large-cap fund managers of the year, based on a trailing one-year basis through the end of October 2018.
· The fund managers outlined which.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *The 2019 calendar is full of major events in spaceflight, planetary science, and astronomy.*
· *SpaceX and Boeing hope to launch NASA astronauts inside commercial spaceships for the first time.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Tesla Inc. appears to be seeking more than $167 million in damages from Martin Tripp, the former employee who has claimed whistleblower status while being accused by CEO Elon Musk of being a saboteur... Credit: bizjournals - Published
· *Autonomous vehicles promise safer roads and more freedom. But they're not ready to drive themselves yet.*
· *The Society of Automotive Engineers is** revising its definitions of the 6 levels of.. Credit: Business Insider - Published