Watch VideoNew York Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed an executive order Wednesday to grant conditional pardons to the 35,000 parolees in New York so they can vote.
Currently, when prisoners are released.. Newsy
· *Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' annual letter to shareholders indicates that 100 million people pay for Prime globally.*
· *It's the first time the company has revealed the number of Prime.. Business Insider
It's being reported that tech company Qualcomm began laying off employees on Wednesday.
The layoffs could ultimately affect as many as 1,000 jobs.
The layoffs are reportedly part of the company's.. Source: Wochit -
According to a report by Gizmodo, Donald Trump signed an executive order last night looking to secure a review of the United States Postal Service's business practices, in a move that has been seen as.. Source: Wochit News -
· *Qualcomm reportedly began laying off employees on Wednesday. The layoffs could ultimately affect as many as 1,000 jobs.*
· *The layoffs are reportedly part of the company's efforts to reduce its.. Business Insider
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York state is restoring the voting rights of 35,000 parolees under an executive order from Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo. The governor issued the directive on Wednesday, adding.. Seattle Times
President Donald J. Trump has loosened the federal government's grip on businesses looking to secure federal contracts. On March 27, 2017, the president signed Executive Order 13782 revoking executive.. Mondaq
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Gov. Jerry Brown is suspending state regulations for construction and placement of mobile homes in an effort to help residents displaced by the recent Southern California.. Seattle Times
NEW YORK (AP) — A task force will study the U.S. Postal Service under an executive order from President Donald Trump, who has spent weeks criticizing online retailer Amazon and accused it of not.. SeattlePI.com Also reported by •Seattle Times
· *If the United States Postal Service increases prices, Amazon could either absorb the added costs, or increase its Prime subscription rates, according to Credit Suisse analyst Stephen Ju.*
·.. Business Insider
The president issued an executive order after hours last night, aimed at evaluating the U.S. Postal Service. Citing the mail service’s “unsustainable financial path,” Trump’s order demands a.. TechCrunch
ICE ratcheted up its police state tactics after Trump issued an executive order in January making criminal prosecution of immigration offenses a "high priority." That led to more "collateral" arrests.. philly.com