DENVER (AP) — The Trump administration said Tuesday that it can save taxpayers millions of dollars, make better decisions and trim a "top heavy" office in Washington by moving the headquarters of the.. SeattlePI.com - Published
The U.S. House of Representatives Oversight Committee on Wednesday voted to subpoena testimony from White House senior adviser Kellyanne Conway after she failed to appear at a hearing about her alleged.. Newsmax - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department is suing former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman, alleging she failed to file a legally-required financial disclosure after she was fired from her.. Seattle Times - Published
Kellyanne Conway was deemed, by the Office of Special Counsel on Thursday, to have committed repeated multiple violations of the Hatch Act — a law which prohibits Federal employees from engaging in.. Mediaite - Published
A federal watchdog agency is recommending that White House counselor Kellyanne Conway be fired for repeatedly violating a law that limits certain political activities of federal employees. Newsmax - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal watchdog agency is recommending that White House counselor Kellyanne Conway be fired for repeatedly violating a law that limits certain political activities of federal.. Seattle Times - Published
The Office of Special Counsel on Thursday recommended the firing of White House official Kellyanne Conway over repeated violations of the Hatch Act, a law that prohibits partisan political activity by.. Mediaite - Published
· NASA administrator Jim Bridenstine gave a speech in February at a Christian ministry's fundraising dinner, which advertised $10,000-a-table sponsorships.
· NASA said Bridenstine was approved to.. Business Insider - Published
DALLAS (AP) — United Airlines said Tuesday that its first-quarter profit doubled to $292 million as it carried more passengers and limited costs other than fuel.
The results beat Wall Street.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times •MyNorthwest.com
Workforce development, leadership training primary focus of integrated services BPA
WASHINGTON (PRWEB) April 03, 2019
Management Concepts, Inc. received approval on a $100 million, 5-year Blanket.. PRWeb - Published
OCALA, Fla. (AP) — A man convicted of firing a gun in a Florida veterans clinic has been sentenced to 17 years and three months in federal prison. Court records show that 63-year-old Stephen Cometa.. Seattle Times - Published
EAGLE RIVER, Alaska (AP) — At a small office in an Eagle River church, nearly a dozen federal employees are working to both mitigate problems and manage expectations of those seeking help after the.. Seattle Times - Published
Today, we have an all-important US nonfarm payrolls report due for the month of February, and as we get closer to the release time, here are the expectations as forecasted by the economists and.. FXstreet.com - Published
On Friday, the US employment report will be released at 13:30 GMT. According to analysts from TDS, the data, be good or bad, should reaffirm that the US Dollar is the best game in town at this time... FXstreet.com - Published
After a system integration in early February, the merger between the two Dallas-based credit unions is complete.
DALLAS (PRWEB) February 22, 2019
Neighborhood Credit Union and Dallas Federal.. PRWeb - Published
Federal employees will shoot about 75 of the 100 or so deer over two years, beginning Wednesday, to cull the herds at the William Floyd Estate in Mastic Beach, according to the National Park Service. Newsday - Published
· *President Donald Trump argued the 35-day partial government shutdown, the longest in US history, helped him make his point about the US-Mexico border, according to a New York Times report published.. Business Insider - Published
Shutdowns magnify fatigue-related risks among air traffic controllers and TSA officers
DARIEN, Ill. (PRWEB) February 13, 2019
Following the longest federal government shutdown in U.S. history,.. PRWeb - Published
Union of Authority Employees denounces Federal Labor Relations Authority Chairman’s decision to end the Agency’s nearly 40-year bargaining relationship with the Union.
WASHINGTON (PRWEB).. PRWeb - Published
The government shutdown and resulting furloughs of workers touched off a wave of searches on private jobs websites, though there’s no evidence it led to an actual exodus from the federal.. Wall Street Journal - Published
· *Ubisoft, creator of the upcoming video game "Tom Clancy's The Division 2," has issued an apology after a mass marketing email invited players to "see what a real government shutdown looks.. Business Insider - Published
Despite feeling their jobs are less secure than those held by federal employees, private sector staffers say they'd rather work for a corporation than in public service. According to a recent survey by.. bizjournals - Published
· *The economy added 304,000 jobs in January, significantly more than economists had expected.*
· *Average hourly earnings rose 3.2% from a year earlier. *
· *The partial government shutdown.. Business Insider - Published
· *Economists forecast the US added 165,000 jobs in January.*
· *Wage gains were expected to hold above 3%.*
· *The partial government shutdown could have affected numbers, however.*
.. Business Insider - Published
The Barclays Research Team offer a sneak peek at what to expect from today”s *US labor market report* due at 1330 GMT, with the central focus likely to be on the wage growth.
*Key.. FXstreet.com - Published
House Democrats on Wednesday shot down a Republican proposal to block federal employees disciplined for sexual misconduct from receiving the same pay rise as other federal workers. FOXNews.com - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Democratic-controlled House has passed a 2.6 percent pay raise for civilian federal employees. Lawmakers say the raise shows respect for a workforce that just endured a 35-day.. Seattle Times - Published
· Stocks have surged over the last few weeks, but investors remain worried about a recession.
· December's market drop shocked holiday shoppers and manufacturing is weakening, but employers are.. Business Insider - Published
Donald Trump's longtime associate Roger Stone has been indicted, so Late Show host Seth Meyers took "A Closer Look" at the events surrounding his arrest.
A known threatener of dogs, Stone was.. Mashable - Published