Shane Mumford is at risk of an even later start to his AFL season after the GWS Giants ruckman appeared to hit an opponent in his comeback match. Brisbane Times - Published Also reported by •Sydney Morning Herald •The Age
(CNN)Manny Machado, who spent the 2018 Major League Baseball (MLB) season with the Los Angeles Dodgers, has agreed a record-breaking $300 million deal with the San Diego Padres, according to reports...
BJP in alliance with Tamil Nadu's ruling AIADMK for the national elections, hoping to expand it's base in southern state where it has been a marginal presence without the crutch of regional giants. The..
Josh de la Mare previews the big stories the FT is watching in the week ahead, including the results of the global tech giants including Apple, Google and Amazon, US President Donald Trump’s state of..
In this week's episode a Alex dives into the medievil case of the green children who appeared in the English village of Woolpit and we argue whether social media giants should be responsible for what..
This is a preview of a research report from Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service. To learn more about Business Insider Intelligence, click here.
Not that long.. Business Insider - Published
Most Valuable Player: Dalayah Daniels, Garfield Coach of the Year: Marvin Hall, Garfield Defensive Player of the Year: Dalayah Daniels, Garfield Team Sportsmanship: Nathan Hale Most Read.. Seattle Times - Published
· The Open Compute Project was founded by Facebook several years ago to create faster, cheaper, designs for data center hardware that are free for anyone to use.
· It has become a wildly popular.. Business Insider - Published
· With Tuesday's news that Google failed to let consumers know about a hidden microphone in its Nest security devices, some Democratic candidates took the opportunity to voice their stances on.. Business Insider - Published
Best-Selling Books Week Ended February 16. FICTION 1. “Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild” by Dav Pilkey (Graphix) 2. “Where the Crawdads Sing” by Delia Owens (G.P. Putnam’s Sons) Most Read.. Seattle Times - Published
· *JPMorgan, Amazon, and Berkshire Hathaway in 2018 launched a joint healthcare venture that's aimed at lowering healthcare costs for the companies' employees, but they haven't shared many details.. Business Insider - Published
· *San Francisco is usually thought of as being the center of the West Coast tech boom.*
· *And while the Bay Area is more established, Seattle to the north has also evolved into an attractive tech.. Business Insider - Published
The Bengals announced on Thursday the hiring of Giants defensive backs coach Lou Anarumo as their defensive coordinator, joining new head coach Zac Taylor, with whom Anarumo worked on the Dolphins.. Newsday - Published
· *The free bikes Facebook provides for its employees are being dumped in surrounding neighborhoods.*
· *This is causing issues, with reports of local kids being stopped by police when they try to.. Business Insider - Published
· *On Thursday, database startup Redis Labs announced a new license for its software, called the Redis Source Available License.*
· * Last year, Redis Labs took a stand against Amazon Web Services.. Business Insider - Published
· *Goldman Sachs is reportedly partnering with Apple to launch a new credit card paired with fresh iPhone features, according to a story from the Wall Street Journal Thursday.*
· *It will be.. Business Insider - Published
*NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 21, 2019 / *Forrester has released Video technology forecast for 2019-2020: Video AI, which is advocated by Moviebook, will be fully applied in the entertainment.. Accesswire - Published
· *Facebook accepts regulation is coming, with Mark Zuckerberg admitting this week that a "societal guardrail framework" will give users confidence.*
· *But in recent weeks, it has had sharp.. Business Insider - Published
BANGKOK (AP) — Vietnam, the location of President Donald Trump's next meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, has come a long way since the U.S. abandoned its war against communist North.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· *Earlier in February, Antonio Neri celebrated the one-year anniversary of his ascension to CEO of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, replacing prominent industry figure Meg Whitman.*
· *In October, HPE.. Business Insider - Published