German astronaut Alexander Gerst posts many extraordinary views from his lofty perch in the International Space Station.
The European Space Agency astronaut and geophysicist has posted videos and.. Credit: Mashable - Published
· *USD/JPY moving sideways after a rollercoaster ride in price action overnight.*
· *USD/JPY offered good two-way business on plenty of headlines rolling in, from Brexit to trade wars.*
USD/JPY.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
U.S. retail sales rebounded sharply in October as purchases of motor vehicles and building materials surged, likely driven by rebuilding efforts in areas devastated by Hurricane Florence. The Commerce..
When Hurricane Michael touched down in mid-October, it destroyed rows of homes in the Florida Panhandle, leaving behind just a few surviving structures. Now, scientists predict around 300,000 coastal..
· *Forex today saw UK ministers resigning over the Brexit plan which dominated headlines in Europe and price action trickled through into the North America session.*
· *But sentiment picked up in.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Days after Hurricane Florence rammed into the North Carolina coast, President Donald Trump was on his way to comfort those who lost homes or loved ones. He met with the state’s Democratic governor;.. Credit: Seattle Times - Published
Little known fact: Emma Stone’s real first name is Emily. Another not-so-little-known fact: Emma Stone loves the Spice Girls.
What you didn’t know until now is that the “La La Land” actress.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
Team Rubicon unites military veterans and first responders to rapidly deploy emergency response teams following natural disaster or humanitarian crises.
SAN DIEGO (PRWEB) November 09, 2018
A.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
Despite Hurricane Florence and three other major hurricanes hitting Captain George’s Seafood Restaurant hard in the past nine years, the composite shake roof on the seaside restaurant has withstood.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
Pyxus International Inc (NYSE:PYX) swung to a loss in its second fiscal quarter as the U.S. tobacco market took a hit from foreign tariffs, poor weather conditions and the strength of the US dollar. In.. Credit: Proactive Investors - Published
North Carolina's official death toll from Hurricane Florence is now 41, after a man whose home was damaged by two hurricanes in the past three years took his own life. Credit: FOXNews.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Analysts at Nomura note that the US nonfarm payroll employment increased 250k in October, well-above expectations (Nomura: 175k, Consensus: 250k), consistent with healthy incoming data in recent.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· *Strong employment data from the U.S. boost the buck on Friday.*
· *10-year U.S. T-bond yield **rises** above 3.2% to support the USD's upsurge.*
· *The pair remains on track to close the week.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· Stocks climbed Friday for a fourth day on the back of trade optimism.
· The US added more jobs than expected in October, and wages rose at the fastest pace in nearly a decade.
· *Follow the US.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Kjetil Olsen, Research Analyst at Nordea Markets, explains that the US labour market continues to strengthen and job gains at 250k stronger than expected.
“Job gains rebounded.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
With the calendar flipping over to November, the all-important nonfarm payrolls report is landing today. As we get closer to the release time, here are the expectations as forecasted by the economists.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Analysts at TD Securities expect the US Non-farm payrolls to come in on the weak side at 160k (consensus: 190k), this time dampened by Hurricane Michael.
“The latter should more.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — The final U.S. jobs report before Tuesday's midterm elections is expected to show that employers are still hiring at a healthy pace. Whether it will make much difference to voters.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published
The NAACP is speaking out in defense of a young mother from North Carolina who has been charged after her young son drowned in floodwaters from Hurricane Florence. She is accused of unlawfully driving.. Credit: CBS News - Published