The Deutsche Bundesbank, the central bank of the Federal Republic of Germany released its latest projections for the German economy this Friday and lowered its 2018 GDP growth forecast to 1.5% from.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
According to the government data released on Friday, food articles witnessed softening of prices with deflation at 3.31% in November, against 1.49% in October. Vegetables, too, became cheaper with.. Credit: IndiaTimes - Published
Asian markets bounced after China reportedlypromised to buy $180 million of US soybeans, easing market tensions of an escalating trade war with the US. ECB President Mario Draghi will speak later today..
By Doug French*
Referring to someone as a sociopath is strong language. After all, just between 3 and 5 percent of Americans are really sociopaths , people who initially seem charming, but, due to.. Credit: Eurasia Review - Published
76% among farmers want to give up farming, according to the survey, “State of Indian Farmers”, 2018.
By Jayshree Sengupta
With farmers’ protests cropping up all over the country and.. Credit: Eurasia Review - Published
Analysts at TD Securities point out that Fitch is due to review its BB (negative) sovereign rating for Turkey and will be a key event for today’s session.
“Fitch has the highest.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Analysts at TD Securities suggest that the consensus is for the CBR to keep the Key Rate on hold at 7.5%, but 16 out of 42 respondents to the Bloomberg survey expect a 25bps hike.
*Key.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Brian Martin, analyst at ANZ, notes that the ECB confirmed that quantitative easing will end this month, setting in motion the beginning of a very gradual “dialling back” of extreme monetary.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Analysts at NAB suggest that they have delayed the expected timing of their first expected hike by the RBA to H2 2020.
“For some time we have noted our expectation of the first.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· *EUR/USD remains trapped in a symmetrical triangle, despite the downward revision of the Eurozone growth and inflation forecasts by the ECB.*
· *Narrowing yield differentials and easing Italy.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Liz Kendall, senior economist at ANZ, estimates that New Zealand’s seasonally adjusted house sales were down 9% in November, following a 27% m/m increase in October and 11% m/m fall in.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· *Forex today was relatively subdued and lacking a catalyst at traders built up to the ECB that came in line with expectations, albeit a little more dovish than anticipated, and then quickly moved on.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· *Bears showing their hand on ECB announcements considered dovish by **the market**.*
· *To reassert upside pressure the market will need to overcome the 130.15 7th November high.*
EUR/JPY is.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· *NZD ranges between 0.6840 and 0.6880 in slow market conditions. *
· *The bird is holding above the 200-D SMA located at 0.684.*
NZD ranged between 0.6840 and 0.6880 following.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
The EUR/USD pair erased the losses the followed the ECB decision and Draghi’s press conference. It rose back above 1.1650 and recently reached 1.1370. As of writing, trades at 1.1365, marginally.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· *Veteran economist and president of Yardeni Research, Ed Yardeni, addressed President Donald Trump's economic advisers at a White House lunch this week. He told Business Insider what he said.*
·.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *European markets were mixed on Thursday. The U.K.’s FTSE 100 fell by 0.04% or -2.69 points to 6,877.50 after finishing up 1% on Wednesday in New York. *
While yesterday it was all about.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· *European markets were mixed on Thursday. Germany’s DAX closed down by -0.04% to 10,924.70 losing 4.73 points. *
· *European Central Bank was the main focus.*
The European Central Bank.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published