· Amazon formally announced this week that it would split its upcoming second headquarters — the highly sought after HQ2 — between two sites in Queens, New York, and Arlington, Virginia.
· The.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· New York City's two major tabloids both sported front pages referencing the Amazon HQ2 news on Wednesday.
· The New York Post depicted Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos as leaning out of a helicopter, holding.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Amazon.com Inc picked America's financial and political capitals for its split new headquarters, saying on Tuesday it will build offices for more than 25,000 people each in New York City and close by..
Happy Wednesday morning, Columbus. On Tuesday morning, Jeff Bezos finally decided where his coveted second Amazon headquarters will go. Alas, Columbus did not win the tiara. (Although I think we won.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
· *Amazon announced on Tuesday that it will split its second headquarters project, which it calls HQ2, in two with locations in Queens, New York, and Arlington, Virginia.*
· *J**eff Bezos bought a.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
*Welcome to Finance Insider, Business Insider's summary of the top stories of the past 24 hours. Sign up here to get the best of Business Insider delivered direct to your inbox.*
* There's.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Amazon just announced it's building "HQ2" in two locations — Northern Virginia and New York City. *
· *As part of the contracts between Amazon and the two cities, the cities are required to.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Amazon announced on Tuesday that it will split its new second headquarters between New York City and Northern Virginia, capping a yearlong process that had cities falling over themselves to court the.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
· Incoming House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff told "Axios on HBO" that the Democrats plan to investigate Trump's beef with CNN and the Washington Post.
· Trump has allegedly taken.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos says he believes the term "work-life balance" is a "debilitating phrase."*
· *Bezos revealed that one of the top pieces of advice he offers new Amazon employees is that they.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Crystal City, Virginia, is a likely contender for Amazon to build its second headquarters HQ2, and the fact that it's near Washington, D.C. is "well timed" as Amazon competes for a massive $10.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Amazon is reportedly splitting its second headquarters, known as HQ2, in two locations. Each would have about 25,000 new workers.*
· *The company reportedly wants to put half of HQ2 in Long.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Comic books have had to adapt to a rapidly evolving industry in recent years, and Amazon's digital-comics service, Comixology, could lead the way forward.
· Since Amazon acquired the company in.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· At a company meeting Thursday, Andy Jassy, CEO of Amazon Web Services, addressed employees' concerns about the company's practice of offering its facial recognition software to immigration and.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Wednesday.
1. *Amazon employees are gearing up to confront CEO Jeff Bezos at an all-staff meeting this week about selling facial recognition.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos spoke to Axel Springer CEO Mathias Döpfner in May 2018. **The two discussed the need to regulate large tech companies.*
· *Amazon has seen major growth in a short period.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Amazon employees have openly and publicly criticized the company for selling its facial recognition software, called Rekognition, to police.
· Amazon employees are urging their colleagues to ramp.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Amazon is reportedly planning to name Long Island City neighborhood in Queens, New York half of its second headquarters, HQ2.*
· *HQ2 — which The New York Times reports will be split between.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Amazon.com Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) has narrowed its choice of its second headquarters to three cities and the seeming front-runner is not that well known, a report by Investopedia said. The three choices are.. Credit: Proactive Investors - Published
With all the talk of Amazon.com Inc. landing in Crystal City, MCR, the owner of the Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Airport Herndon, is desperately trying to get Jeff Bezos to look a handful of miles to.. Credit: bizjournals - Published