Kathryn Startin, 42, says the system is "on its knees" after her son's illness culminated in a night of agony at Pembury Hospital Kent and Sussex Courier - Published Also reported by •Thanet Gazette •Sevenoaks Chronicle
The AFL's head of mental health has identified early intervention in the league's talent pathways as a key area for investment in mental illness prevention. Brisbane Times - Published Also reported by •Sydney Morning Herald •The Age
1 in 4 Americans will be diagnosed with a mental illness in their life, according to the National Institute of Mental Health. This week's Jefferson Awards winner is helping raise awareness and empathy..
Jo Swinson speaks at the launch of the Liberal Democrat manifesto for the upcoming election. She reaffirms her commitment to the £50bn 'remain bonus' and the party's commitment to transforming mental..
These days in the NFL, every team has a sports psychologist who looks out for the players' mental health. Meet Mike Gervais, the sports psychologist for the Seattle Seahawks. Learn how he helps elevate..
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Multnomah County District Attorney Rod Underhill says county employees in charge of protecting adults with mental health issues failed to do so on multiple fronts. Those.. Seattle Times - Published
· *Instagram started removing "likes" on posts by US users this month.*
· *With the change, users will be able to see likes on their own posts — but not on posts by others.*
· *Business Insider.. Business Insider - Published
· The US spends more than $3.5 trillion on healthcare every year.
· Washington sets many of the rules and laws that shape the healthcare industry and determine which industry players profit.
·.. Business Insider - Published
As usual, Twitter is Big Mad about yet another divisive take. This time, it's about setting boundaries with friends.
Writer Melissa Fabello posted a thread about establishing limits when it comes.. Mashable - Published
· *Business Insider asked three clinical psychologists to debunk TK of the most common myths about mental health and therapy. *
· *They explain that schizophrenia is not having multiple.. Business Insider - Published
*SCOTTSDALE, AZ / ACCESSWIRE / November 19, 2019 /* CBD occupies an unusual place in the public consciousness. While many appreciate its origin and value as a plant-based product that may provide.. Accesswire - Published
*LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / November 19, 2019 /* Empowering Latinas - one woman at a time. LATINA Style, Inc, the premier company dedicated to the needs of Latina professionals and business owners.. Accesswire - Published
· Instagram's decision to test hiding the number of 'likes' on posts has been met with backlash from influencers and celebrities. But according to experts, Instagram is still the leading app for.. Business Insider - Published
The 'Playing Games' singer, who was trolled over her awkward speech at Soul Train Awards, says the hate she receives for her mental health issue is mostly from women with children. AceShowbiz - Published
"He can be OK one minute, then angry and violent the next," Vincenzo Vacca's sister wrote in a petition for a protection order. "Unless he gets mental health help, he will not get any better and his.. Seattle Times - Published
Josh O’Connor suits up for the cover of GQ Hype‘s latest issue, available online now. Here’s what the 29-year-old The Crown actor had to share with the mag: On preparing for the role of Prince.. Just Jared - Published
Prince Harry stepped out for the first ever Onside Awards on Sunday to honour young activists and the volunteers and the mentors who are helping youth who are trying to make a difference. For a change,.. Lainey Gossip - Published
*AGOURA HILLS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / November 18, 2019 / *Awakenings Treatment Center has partnered with renowned therapist Dr. Deena Manion, in their shared goal of providing the most robust care.. Accesswire - Published
Speaking candidly to Glamour magazine about her mental health struggles, the 'Riverdale' actress reveals how continuous therapy helps her realize that she is not crazy nor problematic. AceShowbiz - Published
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — A judge says the trial of a teenager accused of stabbing his former girlfriend and then himself at an Omaha, Nebraska, high school will be moved to juvenile court. Judge Duane.. Seattle Times - Published
*Welcome to Cultivated, our weekly newsletter where we're bringing you an inside look at the deals, trends, and personalities driving the multibillion-dollar global cannabis boom. Sign up here to get.. Business Insider - Published
· *The US has seen 366 mass shootings in the US so far in 2019, continuing debates about gun control.*
· *Two students were killed in a school shooting in Los Angeles on Thursday. During a single.. Business Insider - Published
· Instagram is testing out removing "likes" on posts worldwide, TechCrunch first reported.
· Last week, Instagram chief Adam Mosseri announced that the company would start removing likes on posts in.. Business Insider - Published
LOS ANGELES — Some of the nine recent deaths of USC students are potentially linked to drug overdoses, reflecting a growing concern among educators and health officials about rising drug use by.. Seattle Times - Published
Lexington, Ky., Nov 14, 2019 / 03:12 am (CNA).- A Kentucky diocese is leasing a tenantless building to a Catholic charity to create a holistic recovery program for people in the area struggling with.. CNA - Published
BRISBANE, Australia (AP) — A serious health concern is emerging in Australian cricket. The first test of the home summer starts in Brisbane next week and Australia has three players out of the.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •FOX Sports