· *Michael Bloomberg's presidential campaign is consistently pushing boundaries on the the rules around political advertising on social media.*
· *He is in the process of hiring a "social media.. Business Insider - Published
· President Trump pardoned Michael Milken, the "junk bond king," on February 18.
· Milken was an innovator in the use of riskier high-yield bonds, or "junk bonds," which paid a higher interest rate.. Business Insider - Published
Hope Hicks, a one-time close aide and communications director to President Donald Trump, will return to the White House next month after two years away to work closely with key advisors, administration..
Ben Affleck’s new film, The Way Back, comes out in a month. He plays a former high school basketball player who’s lost everything to addiction and is finding his “way back” by coaching the team.. Lainey Gossip - Published
There are many conflicting takes around how bad the coronavirus will be for the global economy — and, by extension, the market. Some experts have stressed patience and pointed to the.. Business Insider - Published
· Meg Whitman, 63, is one of Silicon Valley's most storied CEOs.
· In her decades-long career, Whitman has been credited with turning around eBay and making major changes at Hewlett-Packard. Now,.. Business Insider - Published
· Housing in America is more affordable than it's been in years when seen through the prism of historically low mortgage rates, but housing is still more expensive than ever.
· Housing prices are.. Business Insider - Published
Eugene Hernandez has been named the new director of the New York Film Festival, Film at Lincoln Center’s executive director Lesli Klainberg announced Wednesday. He’s replacing Kent Jones, who.. The Wrap - Published
· Europe revealed ambitious plans to challenge US and Chinese dominance in tech and artificial intelligence.
· The EU wants to make it easier for local businesses, tech firms, and startups to trade.. Business Insider - Published
In a new piece for The New York Times, Dave Philipps takes a closer look at a problem the military has struggled with for more than a decade: Accurately diagnosing brain injuries in the field. Philipps.. CBS News - Published
Over the years, Deutsche Bank has grown to become one of the largest financial institutions in the world. But some say the bank has been built on a history of risky business alliances and unorthodox.. CBS News - Published
Ben Affleck is getting candid about his back tattoo. The 47-year-old actor opened up in an interview with the New York Times, published on Tuesday (February 18). PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of.. Just Jared - Published
Ben Affleck is speaking about his divorce from Jennifer Garner like he never has before. “The biggest regret of my life is this divorce,” Ben said in a very candid interview with the New York.. Just Jared - Published
· Former Uber employee and whistleblower Susan Fowler says in her new book that she noticed a handful of red flags early on in her time at Uber.
· After her interview process was delayed, Fowler.. Business Insider - Published
· In February 2017, Susan Fowler wrote a blog post describing a culture of sexual harassment at Uber.
· Her blog post kicked off an investigation into the culture at the ride-hailing juggernaut, and.. Business Insider - Published
Journalist Leta Hong Fincher claimed that former New York Mayor and Presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg attempted to “silence” her family in a column for The Intercept. Fincher’s husband,.. Mediaite - Published
U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg on Tuesday will unveil his plan to overhaul the U.S. financial industry by taxing financial transactions and strengthening consumer protections,.. Reuters - Published
As we mark Black History Month, we are hearing from trailblazers about who has inspired them. New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones tells us why journalist and civil rights activist Ida B. Wells.. CBS News - Published
· Apple could lose $4 billion in sales as the coronavirus impacts its ability to produce sufficient iPhones and AirPods.
· In a Monday press release, the firm warned that it expected to take a.. Business Insider - Published
From TikTok to FaceApp, it can be hard to tell when an app has nefarious intentions hidden behind its useful or buzzworthy features. The same goes for ToTok. The New York Times reported in December.. engadget - Published
Charles Portis, the reclusive Arkansas writer known for the classic Western novel "True Grit" and the wry humor that filled his works, died on Monday at the age of 86 after battling a long illness, the.. Reuters - Published
In December, The New York Times reported a popular messaging app called ToTok was actually a spying tool used by the government of the United Arab Emirates to track users’ conversations, location,.. TechCrunch - Published
Democratic presidential candidates are turning their attention to Michael Bloomberg just days before the Nevada caucus, critcizing both his spending and his past policies. CBS News chief Washington.. CBS News - Published
Washington D.C., Feb 17, 2020 / 09:00 am (CNA).- Catholic business leaders have said a work-life balance is critical for success after a video of presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg advising.. CNA - Published
The NBA All-Star Game on Sunday was full of celebrity appearances, including TikTok star Jalaiah Harmon.
Harmon, 14, is the teen responsible for the "Renegade" dance craze that's sweeping TikTok... Mashable - Published
· Many on Wall Street are betting against AMC Entertainment. Its stock has plunged 75%, erasing nearly $3 billion in market cap, since the start of 2017. The company was one of the most-shorted stocks.. Business Insider - Published
The statement is in response to the “presence of hundreds of migrants and asylum-seekers from El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua and Guatemala blocked at the border with Mexico.” Mexican authorities.. Catholic Culture - Published
· *British Airways' chief operating officer and people director are leaving the company in the wake of a tense pilot walkout in September, The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday.*
· *The departures.. Business Insider - Published
· *The tech industry should work harder to defend US voters, campaigns, and the electoral process, Microsoft President and Chief Legal Officer Brad Smith said on Saturday, according to CNBC.*
·.. Business Insider - Published
PHILADELPHIA — Darnell Gates sat at a long table in a downtown Philadelphia office building. He wore a black T-shirt with “California” in bright yellow letters on the chest. He had never been to.. SFGate - Published
· *A new report from The New York Times' David Enrich highlights dubious dealmaking and questionable partnerships between President Donald Trump and Deutsche Bank.*
· *While numerous banks viewed.. Business Insider - Published
In this web exclusive Michael Bornstein, who was four years old when he was freed from Auschwitz at the end of World War II, tells correspondent Martha Teichner why, for years, he did not talk about.. CBS News - Published
· *Sen. Bernie Sanders is drawing strong support among young voters, particularly those aged 18 to 29, as a result of his pledges to enact universal healthcare and wipe out student debt.*
· *But.. Business Insider - Published
Hong Kong, China, Feb 15, 2020 / 02:01 pm (CNA).- All public Masses in Hong Kong are canceled through Feb. 28 amid the threat of the spreading of coronavirus.
Cardinal John Tong Hon, apostolic.. CNA - Published
· A new coronavirus spreading across the globe has led to temperature screenings at airports, Chinese cities, and businesses.
· The thermometer guns used in these screenings are "notoriously not.. Business Insider - Published
Donald Trump proudly broadcast a quote from New York Times reporter Peter Baker assessing Trump's political status following his acquittal in the Senate impeachment trial — from an article whose.. Mediaite - Published
· Amy Nobile founded Love, Amy in April 2019 to help people find love on dating apps after meeting who she calls "the love of her life" on Bumble post-divorce.
· Nobile conducts photoshoots for.. Business Insider - Published
· The first death from the coronavirus outside of Asia has been recorded.
· France's health minister confirmed on Saturday that a Chinese tourist died of the virus in France, marking the first.. Business Insider - Published
The journalism careers of Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn have taken them to far parts of the globe, filing stories and co-authoring books on the economic rise of China and the status of women and.. bizjournals - Published
Mayor of New York Bill de Blasio will reportedly endorse Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) for president at some point this month. According to the New York Times, which cited “people familiar with the.. Mediaite - Published
Jeff Jensen, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri, has been appointed by U.S. Attorney General William Barr to review the criminal case against President Trump’s former national.. bizjournals - Published
· Backstage Capital founder and venture capitalist Arlan Hamilton's productivity trick is to forgive other people for their wrongdoings.
· Forgiveness will keep you from dwelling on what other.. Business Insider - Published
In the New York Times-bestselling memoir by Michael Bornstein and Debbie Bornstein Holinstat, a very young child witnesses grotesque inhumanity upon his arrival at the Nazi extermination camp CBS News - Published
· Facebook said it will allow US political candidates to sponsor branded content on Instagram, as long as they follow certain guidelines that brands currently have to adhere to.
· In a statement to.. Business Insider - Published
· Mike Bloomberg's presidential campaign recently deployed ads in the form of memes all across Instagram, The New York Times reported.
· The memes feature screenshots of messages from the Bloomberg.. Business Insider - Published
· Officials from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) had access to and were involved with the creation of the app that botched the Iowa caucuses, according to a report from Yahoo News.
·.. Business Insider - Published
· *Bloomberg once said in 2018 that taking too much money from the rich was a bigger problem than income inequality.*
· *"I think income inequality is a very big problem. But the bigger problem is,.. Business Insider - Published
· Matthew Benkendorf, chief investment officer of the $35 billion Vontobel Quality Growth boutique, leans on former investigative journalists from the New York Times and Wall Street Journal to dig up.. Business Insider - Published