· Former President Barack Obama spoke at a tech conference in Salt Lake City, Utah this week.
· At the conference, which was organized by software company Qulatrics, Obama discussed his famous.. Business Insider - Published
· In his life after the presidency, Barack Obama is focused on his foundation these days, where's he's supporting the leaders of tomorrow.
· And he's teaching young entrepreneurs two key ideas.
·.. Business Insider - Published
· President Obama doesn't enjoy paying his big tax bills and he always pays "the max" rate, he says.
· But he also learned to appreciate what his taxes do, thanks to a career in politics and eight.. Business Insider - Published
· President Obama spoke at a conference held by Qualtrics on Wednesday, a tech company in Salt Lake City.
· While he never mentioned the Trump Administration by name, he couldn't help but throw a.. Business Insider - Published
Former U.S. President Barack Obama warned on Friday against rhetoric he said was designed to sow fear as he campaigned in support of Democratic candidates while President Donald Trump hammered a.. Reuters - Published
Obama described the recent political environment as protectionism and “barely hidden racial nationalism” in the west and authoritarianism in developing countries. Obama’s speech came one day.. USATODAY.com - Published
In his highest-profile speech since leaving office, delivered in South Africa, the former president warned of leaders embracing the “politics of fear, resentment and retrenchment.” NYTimes.com - Published
· *Former President Barack Obama remains hopeful that America can solve its political divisiveness.*
· *But he also has a stark warning for the US: Our economy and our democracy are at risk if we.. Business Insider - Published
LONDON (Reuters) - Former U.S. president Barack Obama said the way people communicate via social media risked splintering society and leaders had to ensure the Internet did not cocoon users within.. Reuters - Published
It's almost never a good idea for a political figure to invoke the name of Hitler. In fact, that very mistake undoubtedly contributed to premature demise of Sean Spicer earlier this year.
*Of.. Zero Hedge - Published
President Barack Obama, in his final press conference on Wednesday, said he’ll mostly remain silent during the incoming administration of Donald Trump.
But if Trump implemented policies of.. Epoch Times - Published
President Obama on Wednesday said President-elect Donald Trump deserves space to pursue his agenda, while also suggesting his successor tread carefully on such volatile issues as the.. Wall Street Journal - Published
Following a tradition established by President George Washington, President Obama delivered his much-anticipated farewell speech to a crowd of 18,000 in his hometown of Chicago Tuesday night. While he.. CBS News - Published
President-elect Donald Trump blasts reports that Russian intelligence has damaging financial and personal information about him. Also, President Obama warns about threats to our democracy during an.. CBS News - Published
JERUSALEM (AP) — U.S. President Barack Obama is warning that “unfettered support” for Israel’s settlement policies will over time lead to a “worsening situation” between Israelis and.. Seattle Times - Published
The President who once taunted Republicans in Congress with phrases like *"elections mean something"* and* "I've got a pen, and I've got a phone"* before signing a litany of executive orders, is now.. Zero Hedge - Published
He worried that the political discourse had been degraded to a point where "everything is under suspicion, and everybody is corrupt, and everybody is doing things for partisan reasons, and all of our.. nola.com - Published