Even with the recent $200 million investment, Papa John's International Inc. is struggling to match competitors' value prices, an analyst said this week. Stifel analyst Chris O'Cull said he believes.. bizjournals - Published
Networld Media Group's annual conference brings restaurant chain executives together for three days of networking and educational sessions on how to leverage innovation to power franchise.. PRWeb - Published
Papa John's is hopeful it can bring founder John Schnatter along with the recently announced Starboard Value deal.
According to Business Insider, Monday the company announced a $200 million investment..
Papa John's CEO is hoping to bury the hatchet with its disgraced founder following a new $200 million strategic investment from the hedge fund Starboard Value. "What I believe is that we made the best..
Papa John's is hoping to bring back founder John Schnatter, says Business Insider. Schnatter resigned as chairman in July 2018 after he used a racial slur on a media training conference call. Negative..
If you're stressed about making game day snacks on Super Bowl Sunday, you're in luck!
Lifehacker rounded up some of the many deals being offered by restaurants and businesses on Sunday, February 3 to..
Business Insider reports Pizza Hut is giving away free pizza to the first baby born after Super Bowl kickoff.
On Tuesday, the pizza chain said it will give a year's worth of free pizza and tickets to..
Pizza Hut will have expanded beer delivery to 300 locations across the US by mid-January, the chain announced on Monday. Pizza Hut has struggled to grow sales in the US in recent years and is pushing..
Here is what you need to know.
1. *Trump delivers his State of the Union address. *President Donald Trump spoke for 82 minutes Tuesday evening, touching on numerous topics, including the economy,.. Business Insider - Published
· *Papa John's is hopeful it can bring founder John Schnatter along with the recently announced Starboard Value deal. *
· *On Monday, the company announced a $200 million investment from a hedge.. Business Insider - Published
Activist investor Starboard is making a $200 million investment in Papa John’s International, and its CEO Jeffrey Smith is becoming chairman of the troubled pizza chain. Wall Street Journal - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily on Monday: Papa John’s International Inc., up $ 3.46 to $41.97 The head of the investment firm Starboard Value is being named board.. Seattle Times - Published
Papa John's International Inc. is getting a $200 million investment. The investment is from Starboard Value LP, a New York-based investment adviser that invests in deeply undervalued companies and.. bizjournals - Published
· *Papa John's on Monday said it has received a $200 million strategic investment from the hedge fund Starboard Value and appointed Starboard CEO Jeffrey Smith as its chairman.*
· *The pizza chain.. Business Insider - Published
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — The head of the investment firm Starboard Value is being named board chairman at Papa John's, and it will invest $200 million in the troubled pizza chain. The Louisville,.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Papa John's International Inc, the world's third largest pizza delivery company, is pursuing the sale of a stake in itself after acquisition offers from private equity firms did not meet its valuation.. Newsmax - Published
Participate in the 3% Big Game Tweetup; #3percentsb to track brand success with purpose-driven campaigns, plus accurate depictions and representation
NEW YORK (PRWEB) January 29, 2019
In its.. PRWeb - Published
· Acquisitions are on the rise in the restaurant industry. More than 700 food-and-beverage industry mergers and acquisitions took place in 2018.
· Consolidation is the future of the restaurant.. Business Insider - Published
· Papa John's shares rose on Wednesday following a report that Restaurants Brands International — the parent company of Burger King, Tim Hortons, and Popeye's — is considering acquiring the.. Business Insider - Published
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) — The chief executive of the Papa John’s pizza chain says the company is giving $500,000 to a historically black North Carolina women’s college trying to avoid losing its.. Seattle Times - Published