· Pinterest officially began trading on the public markets on Thursday with a valuation of $10 billion.
· Ahead of its IPO, the social platform has emerged in the first quarter of 2019 as one of the.. Business Insider - Published
· *Pinterest is set to begin trading Thursday on the New York Stock Exchange.*
· *The visual-bookmarking platform priced its initial public offering on Wednesday evening at $19 a share, giving it a.. Business Insider - Published
Pinterest priced its shares at $19 each for its initial public offering, in a sign of healthy demand by investors after the appetite for fast-growing but money-losing tech companies appeared to be on.. SFGate - Published Also reported by •NYTimes.com
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Pinterest is pricing its shares at $19 for its initial public offering Thursday, putting it on track to raise more than $1.4 billion.
The digital scrapbooking and image search.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times •NYTimes.com
· Pinterest priced its IPO at $19 a share on Wednesday, giving it a valuation of $10 billion.
· It's above the range the company originally set for its IPO, though still below its last private.. Business Insider - Published
· *Roku plunged on Monday after Citi downgraded the stock from "neutral" to "sell."*
· *A triple-digit-percentage gain for the stock so far this year, rising competition in the streaming space, and.. Business Insider - Published
Pinterest announced the pricing of its initial public offering on Monday morning at a price tag below where it was previously valued.
The social-media company said Monday in a filing with the.. Business Insider - Published
Here is what you need to know.
1. *Brexit's costs run deep. *Brexit has cost the UK 66 billion British pounds, or $86 billion, and put it on the verge of recession, according to S&P Global.. Business Insider - Published