CNN host Brian Stelter noted that Sarah Sanders hasn't held a briefing in 69 days, but said his audience might wonder "what's the point" of holding briefings since Sanders "just lies anyway." Mediaite - Published
· *If you use Google Sheets for your job or to keep personal files organized, these tricks can help you do your work faster and more effectively.*
· *They were compiled by Ben Collins, a freelance.. Business Insider - Published
According to Reuters, the Dow Jones recovered about half a percent during morning trading, after falling over 1-percent a day before. On May 8th, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose four-tenths of a..
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler and Republican Rep. Doug Collins sparred Wednesday ahead of a vote on holding Attorney General William Barr in contempt over his refusal to comply with..
According to the Automotive News, White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said on Wednesday that China has indicated that it wants to make a deal.
Stock markets almost immediately turned positive on the..
According to Reuters, President Donald Trump’s administration on Tuesday rejected a subpoena from a Democratic-led congressional committee seeking documents from former White House counsel Don McGahn..
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders on Friday said that, during a phone call with Russian President Vladimir Putin, President Trump talked about the situation in Venezuela, North Korea, and the..
According to Reuters, the White House announced that U.S. President Donald Trump spoke with Russian President Vladimir Putin for more than an hour on Friday.
White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders told..
White House spokesperson Sarah Sanders ripped into Democratic U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler on Thursday, saying "he's incapable of holding power". She also..
Historian Ron Chernow, the host of the White house Correspondents' Association dinner this year, championed a free press and also made clever jabs at President Donald Trump tration on Saturday night at..
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, during his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, said peace and security on the Korean Peninsula will entirely depend on the future U.S. attitude according to..
WASHINGTON (AP) — Caught in a sprawling trade dispute with U.S. rival China, President Donald Trump decided against declaring commercial war on America's friends: The White House said Friday that he.. SeattlePI.com - Published
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Thursday that President Donald Trump would like to see "behavioral change" from Iran. She also warned that if Tehran takes any action, "they're not going.. USATODAY.com - Published
Calling it a "true crisis," White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said Thursday she believes Democrats will get on board with President Trump's new immigration overhaul expected to be released.. FOXNews.com - Published
· President Donald Trump signed a full pardon for the former media mogul Conrad Black, who was convicted in 2007 of fraud and obstruction of justice.
· Black was found guilty of scheming to siphon.. Business Insider - Published
· *The Trump administration plans to delay auto tariffs by up to six months, according to multiple news outlets.*
· *The reports sent shares of Ford, General Motors, Tesla, and Daimler higher on.. Business Insider - Published
"After nearly a year, I’m happy to say that business is still good. Better than good, actually," said Stephanie Wilkinson, the owner of the Red Hen, in an op-ed for the Washington Post.
USATODAY.com - Published
· *European equities and US futures fell on Wednesday as investors worried about the trade war.*
· *Asian stocks rallied on renewed potential for a trade deal and Chinese government.. Business Insider - Published
Nearly a year after kicking White House press secretary Sarah Sanders out of a Virginia restaurant, the co-owner of the business says she has endured months of criticism and harassment as a result. FOXNews.com - Published
· Huawei on Wednesday will introduce a new AI-powered database system powered by ARM chips.
· An analyst called the move "the first salvo in the US-Chinese database wars."
· Huawei is at the.. Business Insider - Published
· *Bitcoin on Tuesday topped $8,000 a coin for the first time since July.*
· *The cryptocurrency has now gained 119% this year. *
· *One analyst attributes this year's surge to more people using.. Business Insider - Published
Here is what you need to know.
1. *China's state media calls the trade war with the US a 'people's war.' *"The trade war in the US is the creation of one person and one administration, but it.. Business Insider - Published
· *Uber shares fell early Monday after the ride-hailing giant suffered through a brutal initial public offering on Friday, which saw the biggest first-day dollar loss in US IPO history.*
· *The.. Business Insider - Published
*Editor's note: The following is a transcript from Alphabet's first-quarter earnings call. The transcription was provided by Alphabet. *
*Candice (Operator):* Good day ladies and gentlemen,.. Business Insider - Published
· *Prosecutors in Sweden decided Monday that they will re-open their investigation into claims that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange raped a woman there in 2010.*
· *He was first accused in 2010,.. Business Insider - Published
· The stock market was thrown for a loop this past week as President Donald Trump escalated the US-China trade war. But one expert warns the worst is yet to come.
· John Hussman — the outspoken.. Business Insider - Published
Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank, who claims he lost his White House press pass as part of a "mass purge," now says "everybody essentially in the White House press corps is on probation serving.. Mediaite - Published
· Amid ongoing trade negotiations with China — which by Friday evening had failed to produce a deal — Trump sent a tweet, hinting at "future negotiations."
· In a Friday interview with Politico,.. Business Insider - Published
· President Donald Trump increased tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods on Friday, escalating the US-China trade war.
· The increased tariffs apply to a slew of Chinese goods, ranging from.. Business Insider - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump will nominate Patrick Shanahan to be his second secretary of defense. The former Boeing executive has been leading the Pentagon as acting secretary since Jan... Seattle Times - Published
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders on Thursday said President Trump intends to nominate Patrick M. Shanahan to become the U.S. secretary of defense, following his time serving as acting.. FOXNews.com - Published
· *Siemens' stock jumped more than 4.5% on Wednesday after it announced the spin off of its gas-and-power division and transfer of its renewable-energy business to the new company.*
· *The.. Business Insider - Published
· IBM CEO Ginni Rometty reaffirmed that Red Hat will remain an independent company after IBM completes its $34 billion acquisition.
· Rometty joked that she had "no death wish" buying Red Hat: "I'm.. Business Insider - Published
As the White House orders Don McGahn to ignore Congressional subpoenas, Sarah Huckabee Sanders is stating that President Donald Trump could also give the order to stop Robert Mueller from testifying... Mediaite - Published
· *Warren Buffett outperformed the S&P 500 for decades, but those days may be over.*
· *Berkshire Hathaway has basically matched the return of the S&P 500 since 2011.*
· *At current levels... Business Insider - Published
· Evan Rothstein of RVR Group manages wealth for more than 20 professional athletes, primarily in Major League Baseball.
· Rothstein, who Forbes named one of the best young wealth advisers in the.. Business Insider - Published
President Trump has pardoned a former U.S. soldier convicted in 2009 of killing an Iraqi prisoner, the White House announced Monday. Mr. Trump signed an executive grant of clemency, a full pardon, for.. CBS News - Published
The White House says President Donald Trump has granted a pardon to a former first lieutenant in the U.S. Army convicted in 2009 of killing an Iraqi prisoner.Press Secretary Sarah Sanders says Trump.. Newsmax - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
· *The $30 billion payroll and human resources company Paychex decided to choose the Microsoft Azure cloud over other vendors because of its database and artificial intelligence services. *
·.. Business Insider - Published
· *President Donald Trump on Sunday threatened to raise tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods and implement fresh tariffs on another $300 billion worth of Chinese goods.*
· *The new tariffs.. Business Insider - Published
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders expressed disbelief on Saturday at the fact that Democrats pushed "socialism" while living under President Donald Trump's successful economy and while.. FOXNews.com - Published
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders responded to President Donald Trump joking she was fired by heaping praise on POTUS and her job during an interview on Fox News. Last week during a rally that.. Mediaite - Published
· *Berkshire Hathaway Vice Chairman Charlie Munger slammed bitcoin at the company's annual meeting, saying bitcoin investots share the values of Judas Iscariot.*
· *Both Charlie Munger and Warren.. Business Insider - Published
· *Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett and vice chairman Charlie Munger addressed a question about Wells Fargo at Berkshire's annual shareholder meeting Saturday.*
· *Buffett said the bank.. Business Insider - Published
President Donald Trump revealed Friday he spoke to Vladimir Putin about the investigation into his campaign’s ties to Russia. White House press secretary Sarah Sanders first told reporters on Friday.. Mediaite - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump spoke with Russian President Vladimir Putin for more than an hour Friday about extending an existing nuclear arms agreement and potentially starting a new one.. Seattle Times - Published
· The main theme among the top financial minds at the Milken Institute Global Conference was challenging consensus and rejecting popular narratives that have recently gained steam.
· Those include:.. Business Insider - Published
· *In the year since Smartsheet went public, its stock has more than doubled.*
· *Smartsheet makes spreadsheet software for work management, with customers including Cisco, Netflix, PayPal, and.. Business Insider - Published
President Donald Trump will present the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Tiger Woods next week.White House press secretary Sarah Sanders says an awards ceremony will be held in the Rose Garden on.. Newsmax - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
· *Tesla's disastrous first quarter did not scare away millennial investors, according to data from the Robinhood trading app.*
· *Shares of the electric-car maker have come under significant.. Business Insider - Published
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders assailed Democrats on Thursday for "outrageous questioning" on Wednesday of Attorney General Wiliam Barr at a House Judiciary Committee hearing the.. FOXNews.com - Published