The Planetary Society’s crowdfunded LightSail 2 spacecraft reported back some good news today: It’s officially orbiting on its own after being delivered to space via rocket ride share about.. TechCrunch - Published
SpaceX is only getting started launching Falcon Heavy commercial missions, but it already has its eyes on the next prize – launching Starship. Now, we know that it’s hoping to start commercial.. TechCrunch - Published
New York (CNN Business)A SpaceX Falcon Heavy rocket, the most powerful launch vehicle in the world, is standing on a pad in Florida ready to make the "most difficult launch" the rocket company has ever..
On today's episode: Microsoft may release two foldable surface devices in early 2020; Amazon patent points to drone surveillance; Bitcoin is suring - up 170% year to date; SpaceX Falcon Heavy is set to..
A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launched on Wednesday the Radarsat Constellation Mission of Canadian Earth observation satellites from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California in the fog. SpaceX completed its..
· *For the first time, SpaceX has launched its Falcon Heavy rocket with US Air Force payload onboard.*
· *It's also the first time that SpaceX has launched its Falcon Heavy with reused rockets. Both.. Business Insider - Published
SpaceX launched a Falcon Heavy rocket for its third flight, carrying 24 small science and technology satellites into multiple orbits for the Pentagon, NASA and a variety of other agencies. CBS News.. CBS News - Published Also reported by •TechCrunch
A SpaceX Falcon Heavy rocket vaulted off a pad at Kennedy Space Center early Tuesday morning, the light of its main engines illuminating the dark sky.
Delawareonline - Published Also reported by •azcentral.com •USATODAY.com
· *Video shows the moment the central booster of a SpaceX Falcon Heavy rocket crashed into the sea and exploded during a test in Florida Tuesday.*
· *Prior to the launch, SpaceX founder and.. Business Insider - Published
In the early hours of Tuesday, June 25, SpaceX Falcon Heavy took to the sky for the third time, making for a perfect launch record as it flawlessly completed its task. The rocket launched in its first.. autoevolution - Published
SpaceX plans to launch its Falcon Heavy rocket valued at $90 million from NASA’s Kennedy Space Center sometime during a four-hour window that opens at 11:30 p.m. tonight. If it's delayed by weather,.. bizjournals - Published
· SpaceX is scheduled to launch its third-ever Falcon Heavy rocket — the world's most powerful operational launch system.
· The rocket aims to deploy 24 different satellites into orbit around.. Business Insider - Published
SpaceX is expected to launch a Falcon Heavy rocket carrying 24 satellites for the Defense Department and the ashes of 100 people, including those of actor James Doohan, who played "Scotty" on "Star.. CBS News - Published
SpaceX is going to launch a Falcon Heavy rocket for only the third time ever tonight, should all go according to the current mission plan. The launch, set to take place during a four-hour launch window.. TechCrunch - Published
Having a big rocket on hand means one can send a lot of stuff to space in a single trip. And SpaceX’s Falcon Heavy is currently one of the biggest. This Monday's scheduled Falcon Heavy launch (June.. autoevolution - Published
The first-ever test of the 'green' fuel is set to launch on SpaceX’s Falcon Heavy rocket on June 24th. It's a partnership between NASA, Ball Aerospace, Aerojet Rocketdyne and the Air Force Research.. USATODAY.com - Published
· SpaceX plans to launch its Falcon Heavy rocket, the world's most powerful operational launch system, for the third time on June 24.
· The mission will launch a NASA experiment called the Deep.. Business Insider - Published
· SpaceX successfully launched a used Falcon 9 rocket on a space mission for Canada on Wednesday morning.
· The used rocket sent three Earth-observing satellites into space to monitor Canadian land.. Business Insider - Published
Three satellites for the Canadian Space Agency's Earth-monitoring Radarsat program were launched into orbit from California on Wednesday aboard a reused SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket. (June 12)
USATODAY.com - Published
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Three satellites for the Canadian Space Agency’s Earth-monitoring Radarsat program are heading toward orbit aboard a SpaceX rocket. The Falcon 9 booster blasted off from.. Seattle Times - Published
At the end of this month, SpaceX’s Falcon Heavy will carry out its third launch in a little over a year. The highly capable rocket will be carrying to orbit a variety of cargo, including a Deep Space.. autoevolution - Published
When the SpaceX Falcon Heavy rocket launches this summer, it will carry the Planetary Society's Carl Sagan-inspired LightSail 2. You may remember LightSail as a crowdfunded, experimental "solar sail.".. engadget - Published
SpaceX’s next mission for its Falcon Heavy high-capacity rocket is set for June 24, when it’ll take off from NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida with 20 satellites on board that comprise the.. TechCrunch - Published
As it seeks to greatly expand the scope of its exploration efforts, NASA is on a lookout for new technologies that could make space travel faster, safer, and even more accurate. Such technology is the.. autoevolution - Published
Following a series of delays that pushed the Starlink mission launch for more than a week, the SpaceX Falcon 9 finally took off carrying the satellites to orbit. And, contrary to Elon Musk’s.. autoevolution - Published
After a pair of scrubbed launch attempts last week, SpaceX's first rocket loaded with 60 Starlink satellites has successfully taken off from Cape Canaveral. One hour and two minutes after the 10:30 PM.. engadget - Published
· *A quality assurance engineer who worked for a SpaceX contractor falsified 38 inspection reports for critical flight parts, according to the US Department of Justice.*
· *James Smalley, who worked.. Business Insider - Published