· *Music Producer Darryl Payne is selling his rights*
· *Judy Garland, acclaimed as the World's Greatest Entertainer and first Triple Threat-Singer, Dancer, Actress-is timeless. CBS 26 One Hour.. Accesswire - Published
The streaming-rights war rages on, with beloved children's show Sesame Street being the latest title caught up in the custody battles (sort of). After securing a five-year deal for the exclusive.. engadget - Published
The streaming wars are heating up. Netflix secured the rights to stream Seinfeld for five years starting in 2021. The official numbers haven't been reported yet, but it is believed that the streaming..
On the show today: Google will launch the Pixel 4 on October 15th; Amazon launched an HD music streaming service that's available today; EV drivers in the EU may be able to choose the noise their car..
NEW YORK (AP) — Shares of Netflix are opening in negative territory for the year — the first time that's happened since 2016 — as major media players step into the stream to fight for.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Viacom has staked its claim in all 180 episodes of “Seinfeld,” acquiring the exclusive cable rights for the show from Sony Pictures Television.
Beginning in October 2021, Viacom’s.. The Wrap - Published
· Netflix nabbed the global streaming rights to "Seinfeld" this week in a six-year deal that begins in 2021.
· The hit 1990s sitcom is currently steaming domestically on Hulu and data from analytics.. Business Insider - Published
The Fox Sports era of weekly WWE wrestling series “Friday Night SmackDown” debuts just two weeks from tomorrow, but before fans across the country set their DVRs or send out viewing-party invites,.. The Wrap - Published
Dan Levy, co-creator of comedy series “Schitt’s Creek,” has signed a three year overall deal with ABC Studios.
“I’m thrilled to be partnering with ABC Studios in this exciting next.. The Wrap - Published
Acorn TV, AMC’s streaming service featuring British film and television programs, has passed one million subscribers in the U.S. and Canada, the network has announced, calling it a “major.. The Wrap - Published
As Disney, WarnerMedia and Comcast all prepare to challenge Netflix for its streaming throne, their success or failure could be decided by shows that existed long before anyone knew the phrase.. The Wrap - Published
NBCUniversal is revealing the details of their highly publicized streaming service, which is called Peacock! The network revealed on Tuesday (September 17) that the upcoming platform will premiere in.. Just Jared - Published
Netflix has ordered a six-part docuseries executive produced by Selena Gomez called “Living Undocumented.”
Here’s the official description for the series, courtesy of the streaming service:.. The Wrap - Published
· NBCU direct-to-consumer and digital enterprises chairman Bonnie Hammer told Deadline that the company is "having conversations" about rebooting "The Office" for its upcoming streaming service,.. Business Insider - Published
NBCUniversal revealed Tuesday that its forthcoming streaming service will be named Peacock and will launch in April 2020. In that same announcement, NBCU unveiled the slate of TV series and movies.. The Wrap - Published
WarnerMedia’s HBO Max has landed the exclusive streaming rights for the long-running Warner Bros. sitcom “The Big Bang Theory,” the company said on Tuesday. The modern-classic sitcom, which ended.. The Wrap - Published
NBC has renewed “The Titan Games” for a second season.
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson hosts and executive produces the sports competition series, which features contestants squaring off in tests.. The Wrap - Published
LOS GATOS, Calif. (AP) — Netflix says it will start streaming all 180 episodes of "Seinfeld" in 2021, gaining a hugely popular addition to its library as the battle for viewers heats up.
Netflix.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
· Netflix has acquired the worldwide streaming rights to "Seinfeld," the company announced on Monday.
· The five-year global deal is a big win for Netflix, which is losing two of its most popular TV.. Business Insider - Published
It’s been a very good weekend for STX and a decidedly mixed one for Warner Bros as the two studios released their premiere films from the Toronto film festival: “Hustlers” and “The.. The Wrap - Published
· ESPN president Jimmy Pitaro explained, at an event hosted by the Paley Center for Media on Thursday, the challenges of launching ESPN Plus when he was one month into the job.
· "We had a lot of.. Business Insider - Published
· A new study from Ampere Analysis predicts which territories Netflix will invest in for future original productions.
· The study looked at the top 30 international Netflix markets by the number of.. Business Insider - Published
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has no issues with the technical qualifications of the country’s big digital companies — like Amazon, Google or Facebook — and said he expects several of them to.. bizjournals - Published
The finale of the hit sitcom “Seinfeld” aired on May 14, 1998 and has been ubiquitous in reruns on cable and local TV stations ever since.
But more than 20 years later, its 180 episodes will.. SFGate - Published
HBO Max has added four new cast members to the Anna Kendrick romantic comedy series “Love Life,” from executive producer Paul Feig.
Zoe Chao (“Strangers”), Sasha Compere (“Miracle.. The Wrap - Published
The CW broke hearts back in May when the network announced that “Supernatural” would be ending with its upcoming 15th season. On Sunday, Mark Pedowitz described the conversation to wrap it up as.. The Wrap - Published
The CW series “The 100” will end with Season 7, show creator Jason Rothenberg tweeted on Sunday. Minutes later, the network confirmed Rothenberg’s “bittersweet news” for reporters at the.. The Wrap - Published
“Schitt’s Creek” will now stream on CW Seed, the network announced on Sunday.
The CW’s digital platform has acquired off-season rights to the Pop TV comedy, with the first four seasons going.. The Wrap - Published
The CW has moved up the return of “Black Lightning” by two weeks. Now starting on Monday, Oct. 7 at 9/8c, the “Black Lightning” Season 3 premiere will immediately follow the “All American”.. The Wrap - Published
Jason Clarke has been cast as Los Angeles Lakers legend Jerry West on HBO’s “Showtime” pilot from Adam McKay.
The prospective hour-long series is a true story based on Jeff Pearlman’s.. The Wrap - Published
HBO Max continues to beef up its list of beloved series that will be coming to the platform, announcing the acquisition of BBC series including Doctor Who and The Office.
Just to be clear, this is.. Mashable - Published
· *HBO has a new streaming service coming in 2020: HBO Max.*
· *HBO already operates two major streaming services, HBO Go and HBO Now.*
· *So, what's the difference between the three different.. Business Insider - Published
· "Friends" and "The Office" are leaving Netflix in 2020 and 2021, respectively, for rival streaming services from WarnerMedia and NBCUniversal.
· WarnerMedia and NBCUniversal are the latest major.. Business Insider - Published
· *A growing number of ad-tech companies are moving into over-the-top advertising as ad dollars shift from TV to streaming video.*
· *While ad-tech companies are clamoring to get a share of the OTT.. Business Insider - Published
Maverix Metals Inc (CVE:MMX) (OTCMKTS:MACIF), the precious metals streaming company, achieved a record income level in the first quarter of 2019, part of robust financial results released on Wednesday... Proactive Investors - Published