The new financing will help launch the new Big Shot Augmented Reality game in selected North American markets
CALGARY, Alberta, Oct. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ePlay Digital Inc. (CSE:EPY) is.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
· Steve Case is the billionaire founding CEO of AOL and the head of Washington, DC-based venture-capital firm Revolution.
· In 2000, AOL bought Time Warner for $165 billion, making it the largest.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Netflix might be at the top of the streaming industry for now, but AT&T is hoping to change that in the near future. The telecom company is expanding its streaming business by launching a new service..
The United States Department of Justice came out swinging in a new briefing that attacks AT&T in the appeal for the Time Warner merger case. The government, seeking to overturn the judgement of a lower.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
AT&T Inc. Chief Executive Officer Randall Stephenson floated the idea of selling CNN when he met with U.S. antitrust officials last year in an attempt to head off a government lawsuit challenging the.. Credit: Newsmax - Published
The executive driving efforts around data at a key Time Warner business sees big opportunities with AT&T (NYSE:T). “AT&T is a massive addition to how we’re thinking about gaining consumer.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
· *Steve Case is the billionaire founding CEO of AOL and the head of Washington, DC-based venture-capital firm Revolution.*
· In an episode of Business Insider's podcast "This Is Success," Case.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
AT&T is set to launch a streaming video service featuring films and TV shows it acquired from its purchase of Time Warner, ratcheting up its rivalry with Netflix. Credit: Wall Street Journal - Published
AT&T will launch a new direct-to-consumer streaming service next year, the company announced today. Yes, another one. AT&T currently already operates cord cutter-friendly streaming services DirecTV Now.. Credit: TechCrunch - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — AT&T and WarnerMedia are joining the ever-expanding list of companies offering a streaming video service. They say the service due to launch in late 2019 will include films, TV shows,.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •SFGate
· AT&T announced on Wednesday it will launch a new streaming service next year.
· The announcement comes after AT&T purchased Time Warner earlier this year.
· HBO, which was acquired in the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· The "Big 4" wireless carriers each have different visions for 5G capabilities.
· AT&T sees 5G as a technology that will enable an improved experience for customers.
· Over the next five years,.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Morgan Stanley is expecting a strong third-quarter earnings season.
· The firm has picked 10 stocks that it expects to soar as companies report their results.
· "Our analysts believe that one or.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Consolidation in the healthcare industry continues at a record pace. But are these deals destined for success? Whether driven by a desire to operate more efficiently or to expand the brand and.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
· *Steve Case is the billionaire founding CEO of AOL and the head of Washington, DC-based venture capital firm Revolution.*
· *Case led the first wave of internet companies with AOL, fulfilling the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Tony Award-winning actors Laurie Metcalf and John Lithgow are returning to Broadway next year in a behind-closed-doors play written by “A Dolls House Part 2” scribe Lucas Hnath titled “Hillary.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
Marvel Studios Chief Kevin Feige and PGA President Lucy Fisher have been added to the line-up for the for the 5th edition of Produced By: New York, the Producers Guild of America (PGA) announced.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
The entertainment industry’s multibillion-dollar scramble for consolidation will end with some companies bigger and more relevant, and others dead, said panelists discussing the future of.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
Investment banking is famous for imposing long hours on its young workers.
But one firm has hours that are really tough, even for banking.
It's boutique advisory firm LionTree Advisors,.. Credit: Business Insider - Published