“America’s Got Talent” returned to TV on Tuesday, though the talent-competition comeback’s level of triumph is in the eye of the beholder. While NBC easily topped primetime, “AGT” settled.. The Wrap - Published
HBO Max launches May 27 with a whole lot of content ready to stream immediately. But throughout the nascent streamer’s first month, even more titles will be added, from HBO Max originals like.. The Wrap - Published
Stunning new video shows the world's most famous shipwreck may soon be lost at sea. Scientists who took the pictures say the Titanic is disappearing. They estimate it could be completely gone within 20.. CBS News - Published
A federal judge said retrieval of the technology "will contribute to the legacy left by the indelible loss of the Titanic, those who survived, and those who gave their lives in the sinking." NPR - Published
A salvage firm has received approval from a judge in Virginia to remove the telegraph machine from the famous wreck that was used to send distress signals when the liner sank more than 100 years ago. FOXNews.com - Published
Canadian firm Inkas has built yet another armored car. The company previously added armor to vehicles like the Lincoln Navigator and Mercedes-Benz G-Class, but if those titanic trucks aren't your.. MotorAuthority - Published
· I tested a 2020 Nissan Titan Pro-4X pickup truck, a longtime also-ran in the red-hot US full-size market.
· The Nissan Titan has always had a tough time stealing buyers from Ford, Chevy, GMC, and.. Business Insider - Published
Novelist Clive Cussler, the man whose maritime alter-ego, adventurer Dirk Pitt, raised the Titanic and explored countless shipwrecks, has himself located more than 60 sunken ships and submarines... CBS News - Published
· Amazon is partnering with Vogue and the Council of Fashion Designers of America to launch a digital store that allows shoppers to purchase items from high-end independent designers.
· The.. Business Insider - Published
A colleague at The Seattle Times calls me the “Titanic Beat” reporter, a reference to the doomed ocean liner that hit an iceberg and sank on its maiden voyage 108 years ago. If they were ships,.. Seattle Times - Published
Long before Sebastiens Loeb and Ogier dominated the WRC, fellow Frenchman Didier Auriol was a major contender. He spoke to Autosport's KEITH OSWIN for the 22/29 December 1994 issue, shortly after.. Autosport - Published
· I've driven and reviewed all five of the full-size pickup trucks that dominate yearly new-vehicle sales in the US.
· After another big year in 2019 for pickups, I decided to compare the Ford.. Business Insider - Published
· Disney Plus gives subscribers access to a large selection of streaming movies and TV shows, including an assortment of docuseries and films produced by National Geographic.
· The National.. Business Insider - Published
On this day in history: President Abraham Lincoln assassinated; Titanic strikes iceberg; First videotape demonstrated; Loretta Lynn born. (April 14)
USATODAY.com - Published Also reported by •FOXNews.com
Titanic has fascinated many people and was the subject of several expeditions, it is sitting on the ocean floor off the coast of Newfoundland. Most of the hull are crushed in pieces but are still.. HNGN - Published
BANGKOK (AP) — Asian shares are steady in quiet Good Friday trading after Wall Street closed out its best week in 45 years thanks to the Federal Reserve's titanic effort to support the economy.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
NEW YORK (AP) — Wall Street closed out its best week in 45 years on Thursday after the Federal Reserve launched its latest titanic effort to support the economy through the coronavirus.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Leonardo DiCaprio is helping out in a huge way. The 45-year-old Titanic actor is joining Laurene Powell Jobs, Apple, and the Ford Foundation to launch America’s Food Fund with $12 million in response.. Just Jared - Published
Kenneth Turan is stepping down as the daily film critic at the Los Angeles Times after nearly 30 years, he announced on Twitter Wednesday.
Turan, who is a critic with NPR’s “Morning Edition”.. The Wrap - Published